Longlegs

Love the teaser, very eerie. Hope Perkins delivers, I'm usually lukewarm to his movies.

Apparently the in-theater teaser doesn't even show Nic Cage once from what I saw of it. Which is odd because he's listed in it......

A new Oz Perkins joint with my dude Nic Cage and my gal Maika Monroe?

giphy.gif

I feel like this has potential to be another Hereditary scenario, where the movie might be damn good, but the teasers/trailers are so deeply unsettling that whatever actually happens in the film is almost a letdown by comparison.

Alright, Neon, let’s see the goddamn trailer.

That teaser reminds me a lot of the ones for Alien and Prometheus.

Last edited:
Yeah, this looks awesome and I'm glad they didn't show too much like most trailers do these days. Love Maika Monroe and I'm curious too see how they handle Cage in a dark, creepy, atmospheric film like this.

Can't wait to see it in July.

Hell yes. This looks good.

But does anyone have any idea why it’s called Longlegs? I’m just imagining a character slowly going insane because their legs won’t stop growing, lol. Or maybe a person being haunted by a pair of giant legs that aren’t attached to a body.

Be glad I’m not a screenwriter.

Hell yes. This looks good.

But does anyone have any idea why it’s called Longlegs? I’m just imagining a character slowly going insane because their legs won’t stop growing, lol. Or maybe a person being haunted by a pair of giant legs that aren’t attached to a body.

Be glad I’m not a screenwriter.

I'm assuming it has to deal with spiders because "daddy long legs" is a nickname for cellar spiders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"