Look Alive, Wage Slaves! Presenting....Margot Robbie AS Harley Quinn! - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's likely that WB would announce something extra regarding the Blu-ray when SS ends it's run in domestic theaters. As of now, the Blu-ray will have 10 mins of additional footage.

The same goes for the news of potential sequels, we hafta wait till the domestic run is over. We will get good news darkness, just wait for it.

Huh :hmr: what's the source please?

It can work. #justsayin.

harley_quinn_cosplay_i__by_enjinight-daf1doc.png

harley_quinn_cosplay_ii__by_enjinight-daf961i.png

harley_quinn_cosplay_iii__by_enjinight-dafqgnt.png

harley_quinn_cosplay_iv__by_enjinight-dagok87.png

It certainly can and I do hope we see more of her original costume down the line. :hmr:

I wonder if we'll see her with black and red hair...honestly...the jester outfit was a nice Easter egg...but I prefer the more modern outfits...I don't care if she wears tight pants...or whatever...

Though I know margot didn't like wearing them...but I'm sure next time they'll figure out the right medium of what she can wear...with or without her input because it is good for an actor /actress to have a say in what they would like to try...

Hmm. So I've seen Margot with dark hair and I don't think it suits her. On the other hand I've seen Google images of the half red half black hair and I think it looks good, but I also love her blonde with the blue and pink tips as well. Those shorts she's wearing are inspired by New 52 right? I think they were OK but those shoes were ridiculous, I know she's crazy but no one could realistically fight with those. With that being said I'm sure there will be a dozen Harley's this Halloween.

Yes and was debating wither or not to post about it. Only for your benefit Darkness, of course. :sly:

Just have a good writer and director is all I want. Robbie was arguably one of the standout and well-received performances, and for good reason, and I'm glad she's enthused about the character and wants to do more with her, similar to Ryan Reynolds and playing Deadpool. But now you gotta get the right writers and director to have a great vision and maintain what we've seen of Harley from Suicide Squad.

Smart lady. Proactive actors have a higher than average longevity. EPing your own **** seems like the most natural way to make that happen

I can't believe I'm gonna say this given their track record but I think it's a smart move.
Isolating what worked in Suicide Squad (Robbie's Harley Quinn) from what didn't work (everything else) isn't a bad idea at all. A low budget R-rated movie heavily exploring her backstory with the Joker and pushing the character towards anti-hero and not just vilain territory (with proper and organic character development, not just because the story demands it) has a decent potential.

I can't believe I'm gonna say this given their track record but I think it's a smart move.
Isolating what worked in Suicide Squad (Robbie's Harley Quinn) from what didn't work (everything else) isn't a bad idea at all. A low budget R-rated movie heavily exploring her backstory with the Joker and pushing the character towards anti-hero and not just vilain territory (with proper and organic character development, not just because the story demands it) has a decent potential.

Problem is Margot doesn't really get why Harley 'let Joker abuse her' or whatever it is she said in one of the interviews, so who knows what it is we will actually get here.

I'm sure she meant that in the sense that Harley is a strong enough character that if she truly wanted to, she could easily fight back against the Joker. I don't think Margot literally can't understand why.

Either way, I'm all for a low-budget rated R film focusing heavily on her origins. It's a great route to go and could even give them a way to use all of that cool footage they wasted on the cutting room floor initially with SS.

Man...ppl are hating on this idea over at the site that I will not name. Its sad. :cry: it really brings my level of interest down a knotch. Its early I know but at the same time I want the best for Margot, her team and her film to be a success.. to show those haters that a bad decision can turn out to be good ....if done properly.

Can't say I blame them. Solo villain spin offs are generally not a good idea.

While I love the character... Harley never pops for me quite as much when you remove Batman and Joker from the equation.

A Thelma & Louise style caper with Batman (supporting) and the Joker (Supporting/Cameo) could work, but beyond that I'm not sure how high my interest level is.

They can go in so many different directions with the character.
I imagine Jared Leto will be in it but if its going to be female centric just use him as eye candy and keep it about Harley

They definitely should revisit her origins if just to only not leave it at that brief scene in suicide squad

Can't say I blame them. Solo villain spin offs are generally not a good idea.

You can say the same thing in regards to any kind of solo spin offs like Han Solo...which I don't think is necessary.

Marvel's Black Widow....it be nice to see but at this point I don't think it is necessary.

But given the right materials and the right people involved...and I am referring to Harley Quinn...anything can happen as long as Margot gets to put her foot down...or someone will end up with Quinns bat up their bum...lols sorry...graphic image there.

Hans Solo and Black Widow are not villains. So I don't get the analogy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"