Look Alive, Wage Slaves! Presenting....Margot Robbie AS Harley Quinn! - Part 4

giphy.gif

I haven't listened to any of their newer stuff since St. Anger. Is any of it good ?

I haven't listened to any of their newer stuff since St. Anger. Is any of it good ?

Death Magnetic is a pretty great album if you ask me. The two tracks from their new album are good as well.

Death Magnetic is Metallica back in familiar territory so I think you'll like it. They did some collaboration with Lou Reed but I haven't really heard any of that stuff so I wouldn't know if they're good or not.

Hardwired to Self-Destruct comes out on Nov. 18, 2016 and you can listen to them performing Moth in Flame in The Tonight Show.

Hard to miss that shade against Leto in the beginning. Savage. :o

SNL doesn't air over here, what was said about Leto?

It was more of a joke lols...hence SNL...

She did make a mockery of Ivanka Trump..haha...not to mention Keira Knightley

Despite absolutely loathing such childish events, I found myself in a certain night club at the early Halloween masquerade this Sunday, and I can attest that I saw not one, but five "Suicide Squad" Harley Quinns there.

Really? I could tell right off the bat it wasn't her.

So weird and cool that this insanely beautiful woman was the voice of almost my entire childhood.

She only started voicing her after Arlene Sorkin "retired" from the voice during Arkham City in 2011 or so...

A fact that I am well aware of. What I was talking about are the plethora of characters Tara has voiced outside of Harley Quinn that are associated with my childhood.

You'd have to have been living under a rock to not know Arleen Sorkin was the original voice of the character.

Agreed. They leave worst material in and cut things that have some good in them out.

I don't think the scene is that good. Bad flow, uninteresting dialogue. Katana taking her mask off as some big moment... okay? She didn't earn that at all.

Have to agree there...it's supposed to expand on their characterization but fails to actually do so. And Katana is so poorly used in SS it's not even funny. Sad thing is, just like Croc, the actor cast is perfectly suited for the role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"