• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Comics Looks what they might do to Tony Stark *spoilers*

I hope they put Iron Man through the ringer for what he's done to Spidey

same here he's got it coming

it's probably just Joey Q wanting to scare us and cause some ripples. i'd personally be really shocked if they killed Tony -- though it would be nice, seeing as how it's basically his fault that Captain America's dead. that would even the score a bit. but it would be really hard to imagine a team of Avengers without IM involved.

They can't kill Iron Man.

Why? THE UPCOMING MOVIE PEOPLE! If anything, Iron Man's getting ready to enter a 2 year prime run. Rejoice.

You know I can't honestly stand him in charge of S.H.I.E.L.D. but it does change things a bit more than I expected. Feels a bit off yet right for him.

If Tony gets killed, I could care less because lately with the registration act b.s. I just wanna' kick his ass. He has become a big jerk, and it bothers me 'cause I like him, but he has been a major a-hole as of late. Like in Fallen Son Captain America, he starts on the new Hawkeye and Liberty, I thought the registration thing was over, I didn't keep up with civil War, but I thought that was done with but guess not since the first thing out his mouth was 'You're in violation'..., blah blah blah, man that was annoying. Maybe they'll resurrect him as a better person, or he'll die then come back and it'll turn out the dead guy was someone else and it was never Tony who was such a jerk hole!

Marvel feels the need to send Tony through the ringer every few years. Remember when it turned out he had been working for Kang the Conquerer (mind control) for years?

Still there's plenty of books Tony's in where he doesn't come off as an *******. Iron Man for one. Ms. Marvel, Mighty Avengers, hell he even delivered a heart felt plea in New Avengers, there are a few others.

Just read WWH.

Can Tony even REALLY die? He's still "infected" by Extremis, isn't he? Highly regenerative and all that. It doesn't look like Hulk is killing the people on his Hit List (Black Bolt just looked REALLY beat up/incapacitated). I don't think they're going to kill off Spider-Man, Wolverine, Cyclops, and them anyways.

Just read WWH.

Can Tony even REALLY die? He's still "infected" by Extremis, isn't he? Highly regenerative and all that. It doesn't look like Hulk is killing the people on his Hit List (Black Bolt just looked REALLY beat up/incapacitated). I don't think they're going to kill off Spider-Man, Wolverine, Cyclops, and them anyways.

Yes he can die, Malen had the extremis virus and still died when Iron Man blew his head off with repulsor rays.

What really dead in comics??? Isn't satrk like part organic techno something?? He can probably reboot himself. :whatever:

I don't think he was in that Hulk buster Armor. I think he was doing his remote control thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"