Homecoming Robert Downey Jr IS Tony Stark / Iron Man

Hm ... Wonder if he really has a new suit, or it's just for the toys

marvel-legends-series-6-inch-figure-movie-2-packs-iron-man.png

Guess we might find out if/when Iron Man's Spider-Man: Homecoming funko pop comes out.

I really hope he actually wears that suit in the movie and that it's not just a merchandising thing. It's beautiful.

EDIT: It looks like Hasbro confirmed it's an armor he actually dons in the movie!

I don't expect us to see Tony for more than 15 minutes in the movie. He is just a mentor, and will let Peter save the day.

Anybody wanna guess why the armor in the trailer is the exact same as the Civil War suit, but the toys show a different design? Why is that?

I don't expect us to see Tony for more than 15 minutes in the movie. He is just a mentor, and will let Peter save the day.

i pray this is the case.

it's friggin' spiderman, we dont need iron man, who used to be second string, to show up and give him a boost. the web-head sells himself like batman, let him do his thing without downey /fanboyrantover

i pray this is the case.

it's friggin' spiderman, we dont need iron man, who used to be second string, to show up and give him a boost. the web-head sells himself like batman, let him do his thing without downey /fanboyrantover

What he "used to be" is irrelevant compared to what he *is*. Which is to say, just the thing Spider-man needs after the last three increasingly crappy movies.

Still peeved at Tony over how Civil War ended. Utter moron.

the thing i really wanna know is, why didnt tony finish the paint job on that suit?

I mean, it was understandable....he just saw his parents brutally murdered and one of his team mates, a man he trusted, had known for a while but didn't tell him

I mean, it was understandable....he just saw his parents brutally murdered and one of his team mates, a man he trusted, had known for a while but didn't tell him

The ONLY reason Steve didn't tell him b/c he know Tony would've immediately taken off in his suit and hunted Bucky down like a dog for something that wasn't his fault!

Maybe bias is talking but it was really easy to side with Cap in CW.

Maybe bias is talking but it was really easy to side with Cap in CW.

Agreed. Tony only agreed to the Accords b/c he didn't wanna feel guilty for his actions anymore. Or rather, he was shirking his responsibility. Peter's gonna go verbally ape on him over his come Infinity War.

Agreed. Tony only agreed to the Accords b/c he didn't wanna feel guilty for his actions anymore. Or rather, he was shirking his responsibility. Peter's gonna go verbally ape on him over his come Infinity War.

I hope so!

Yeah, Tony hasn't had ANYONE seriously get up in his face over his selfish behavior like this before. Guys like Steve and Natasha have been too polite when doing so.

It was a nice change of pace to see that in Civil War, and even having Cap win their fight.

It was a nice change of pace to see that in Civil War, and even having Cap win their fight.

No, I mean Pulp fiction "english mf-er do you speak it" up in his face? I'd even LOVE to see Fury just go off on him. He's clearly been holding it back for too long. Let the ol' SLJ RAGE out, man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"