Homecoming Laura Harrier IS Liz Allan

If they hadn't done her few year ago I would have said "Heck yes!" but I doubt Marvel would reintroduce her so soon.

I think just like Ned looks exactly like Ganke, she looks like Gwen but is a different character (Betty) to make the serie looks more fresh to the GA. I hope I'm wrong tho.

Which is a pointless moronic change (assuming she is Betty Brant). Why make characters resemble nothing like their comic book counterparts? Makes no sense.

Although I'm fine with Ned "Ganke" Leeds.

There haven't been enough gratuitous shots of her yet. :o

galore_mag_laura_harrier.jpg

rexfeatures_5897636bm.jpg

tumblr_n7w3i2uS1K1qhfouwo1_500.jpg

Laura-Harrier-In-Paco-Rabanne-Spider-Man-Homecoming-Sao-Paolo-Panel.jpg

Any reason to to think that she might be in the sequel?

She is hot, and Liz Allen being black is the least of my problems with Spider-Man: Homecoming.
I have a lot more problems with everything about Ned Leeds....and tons more.

In fact, since Spider-Mas has very few black characters, i'm fine with her being black.

This girl looks like a young Whitney Houston. I would never have believed she was 27.

She did a great job as Liz, though I wish I saw the movie without knowing her age.
She's really stunning.

I can see why Peter had a crush on her. She was really likable.

[YT]JtGW-_72z9c[/YT]

Shots I took a couple weeks back when she was doing a charity thing at River East AMC downtown Chicago.

Quick question!
Is her name listed as Liz Allan?
Wouldn't her name actually be Liz Toomes? Is this somewhere specified?

I thought her angle was underplayed. Wasn't developed much even as a potential love interest for Peter. Thought the actress handled herself well enough. I feel the angle with her family should maybe have came into play earlier and not have one brief reaction near the end.

It's just Liz in the credits

I was actually wondering that. Is there any point in the movie where they actually officially refer to her as more than "Liz"? For that matter, is there any point *prior* to the movie when anyone actually officially refers to her as "Liz Allen"?

Yeah. Though I did feel as though that happened too easily for Peter and she let him off the hook way too lightly at the end.

I thought she was abit bland personally.

They just didn't have a character for her, she was played too safe.

I am guessing this was because they didn't have a long term plan for her as love interest so they didn't really put much thought into making her anything but cute and sweet.

You can tell who the next love interest is gonna be (the hints were there).

That scene in the bedroom. Foreshadowing.

Thread title should be changed because she's not Liz Allen.

Should maybe just shorten it to Liz. Also we don't know if she has her father's last name, probably does, but for all we know she could have her mother's maiden name which could be Allen.

I think this movie may have had a running theme of not naming characters. lol

Maybe she changes it to her mothers maiden name of Allen to distance herself from Toomes post trial.

She could still be Allen. Perhaps Toomes is her step father. I know several people who see their step parent as their real parent due to when the new marriage took place or the quality of the parenting. Hell, that's the way my own (step) sister views my biological father. Our parents got married when she was three, so he was the only dad she ever really knew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"