Homecoming Marisa Tomei Is Aunt May!

Status
Not open for further replies.
eFrwUUl.jpg

:woot:

They're like Hawkman and Hawkgirl in Legends of Tomorrow. In an earlier century the two of them were together still:

chaplin.jpg

I really liked her. The key to Aunt May has always been her warmth and chemistry with Peter - and Tomei really showed that in the limited screen time she had.

Who cares if she's the hot Aunt. :woot:

uhh, she isnt really like a big sister, she does feels like aunt may, how are aunts supposed to act to be considered aunt like or whatever. there is warmth to her and her and holland have good chemistry together which is important to and from what i saw they work really well together.

I really liked her. The key to Aunt May has always been her warmth and chemistry with Peter - and Tomei really showed that in the limited screen time she had.

Who cares if she's the hot Aunt. :woot:

Yeah! My aunt is hot :hmr:

:oldrazz:

As someone who was highly critical of this casting, I have to say it worked. She is a radical departure from the traditional image of Aunt May. But brief as she is in it, she had the Aunt May warmth, and good chemistry with Tom.

Ahhh, the sweet taste of humilty. :o

:oldrazz:

I liked her. Liked her interaction with RDJ as Tony Stark. Would like to see more interaction between them in Homecoming.

I really liked her scene in Civil War, I think Tony acknowledging her as a hot Aunt and having some fun with it was a good idea to just get past that change for Aunt May, and she conveyed the right warmth and nature you expect from the character.

I liked how they kinda poked fun at the complaints about Aunt May getting younger too

Love ya May!

Now I actually want to pay attention during Aunt May scenes

I get no 'Aunt May' vibe from her, but Tomei is just so awesome I'm not complaining.

She felt more like Peter's Sister May, but i liked the Marisa in the role.

Just as I suspected. Whoever made the comment of "Cool sister" over Aunt May was spot-on but she wasn't really bad or anything so I can't complain too much. :shrug:

IA. She came across a bit over the top and juvenile with her facial expressions in her scene. I hope she tones it down a bit by next year's film

She didn't feel like his sister to me, but, just as importantly, she didn't feel like his Mom. She was his Aunt, who tended to be a bit more buddy-buddy, but still in a position of supervision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"