Lounge Away. You Can Lounge Away. Stay All Day, If You Want To.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ea8d957b18f076ef3b14f89ce7c9e8815cbe2dfa_hq.gif

tumblr_picse6n2pu1rtecnto3_400.gifv

I learned they made a Surface Book 3 and I want it so bad, but my wallet is trying to make a break for it.

This youtuber has been putting Toby Maguire in MCU scenes.

What if Thor or Hulk were sent to get the soul stone instead. I'm pretty sure both of those guys would survive a jump from a cliff.

who wants to dance with Big Poppa?

What if Thor or Hulk were sent to get the soul stone instead. I'm pretty sure both of those guys would survive a jump from a cliff.

If they cant die they wouldnt be able to sacrifice their soul for the stone. But I think there is some sort of death or soul transference magic involved with the alter so maybe it would kill even Thor or Hulk if they fell on the alter. I think that's the most likely in-universe scenario, because Gamorra survives a fall from a greater height, and even lands on her feet, in GOTG2, but she died when she fell on the Vormir alter.

If they cant die they wouldnt be able to sacrifice their soul for the stone. But I think there is some sort of death or soul transference magic involved with the alter so maybe it would kill even Thor or Hulk if they fell on the alter. I think that's the most likely in-universe scenario, because Gamorra survives a fall from a greater height, and even lands on her feet, in GOTG2, but she died when she fell on the Vormir alter.

i always wondered about what if Bruce jumped and sacrificed the Hulk, or vice versa, and it actually just split and separated them instead of one dying

i always wondered about what if Bruce jumped and sacrificed the Hulk, or vice versa, and it actually just split and separated them instead of one dying

I like that idea. That could probably be considered one of the 14 million ways Thanos won. If Hulk was sacrificed and Banner survived, Steve or Thor would have had to do the reverse snap which would have crippled or killed either of them seriously hamstringing the Avengers initial defence against Thanos.

Just had a really irritable day, from last night all the way through work.

youre god damn right... and people can't resist me.

Saw a post on the creepy history subreddit about a Russian castration sect called Skoptsy. Apparently getting castrated at a young age will cause your limbs to grow really long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"