Mads Mikkelsen In-Talks For Villain Role

Heh, that gif is probably more fitting. It sucks that Mikkelsen didn't mention the role he was courted for. But I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Mads is a pretty badass actor, but he's no Executioner so now Marvel can get an actor that's closer to how Skurge is in the comics.

Mads is a pretty badass actor, but he's no Executioner so now Marvel can get an actor that's closer to how Skurge is in the comics.

Dwayne, The Rock (and toothfairy) Johnson

kidding

A wrestler for Executioner is only a good choice because of his physique. But please, let them choose somebody with a little bit talent.

I can think of, uh...

None of them.
Yeah... I mean... remember when Tyler Mane played Sabretooth?

And remember when lots of people were clamoring for John Cena and Triple H to play Cap and Thor? Yeah...

What about Joe Manganiello as the Executioner?

I still want one of the hulking dudes from Game of Thrones. Alan Taylor would like that, I'm sure.

Rory McCann, like someone else said, or Jason Momoa. I never saw him in Conan, but he was pretty great in Game of Thrones.

Nathan Jones

boagrius.jpg
[/QUOTE]

or

Rory McCann

houndnagy.jpg

NUFF SAID!

Terry Crews Terry Crews Terry Crews

Nathan Jones is going to be busy filming Mad Max in Africa for a while.

Is Rory McCann's character done in Game Of Thrones?

I'd be okay with that, although I'd easily pick Rory McCann over him.

Nathan Jones is perfect, if they could snag him.

Nathan Jones is perfect, if they could snag him.

PERFECT I tell you, that guy is basically a walking Skurge The Executioner. :up:

If Marvel could get him, I'd probably faint from the sheer awesomeness.

MOMOA would make a GREAT Hercules

A wrestler for Executioner is only a good choice because of his physique. But please, let them choose somebody with a little bit talent.

I know haha I said I was kidding

I agree, this is something that bugs me about casting suggestions for comic book characters. That because comic books are such a visual medium people want someone that looks just like the character on the pages and tend to ignore whether or not someone has the right acting chops for the role. To go from Mads to Nathan Jones would be such a downgrade.

I know haha I said I was kidding

Lol, I know it was a joke, the toothfairy made it obviously.:yay:

And seriously, I don't want a wrestler for that role and I don't care about how suitable they look or how popular they are. They should cast an actor not an entertainer. At best one of these handsome guys mentioned above :word:

I agree, this is something that bugs me about casting suggestions for comic book characters. That because comic books are such a visual medium people want someone that looks just like the character on the pages and tend to ignore whether or not someone has the right acting chops for the role. To go from Mads to Nathan Jones would be such a downgrade.

Not really, if you know anything about Executioner you would know that he's not really a deep/layered character.

Not really, if you know anything about Executioner you would know that he's not really a deep/layered character.

True. Which is why I could be okay with a wrestler playing Skurge. Cause he reminds me of a wrestler type character lol

While on the subject of Skurge and Game of Thrones actors you also have the actor that played Ser Gregor Clegane, aka The Mountain, in the first season - Conan Stevens.

He's a big, menacing looking guy. It's a shame that he didn't continue to play Ser Gregor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"