• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Martin Campbell is Directing Green Lantern

it wasn't that bad actually. not perfect...it's like a Mayan version of Home Alone near the end.

nice i wished he said who is doing sfx i am hoping its ilm.

Someone on here posted that interview a month ago, funny that everyones picking up on it now.

I'm getting the eerie feeling he is about to jump ship.

why would he jump ship now, the film is just about to go in production by march/april range. I wouldnt think he would.

i know it is all possible there has been many times directors and/or cast have jumped ship right before things going into production and all that. But from everything we have heard so far everyone cant wait to get shooting soon.

I fail to see how anyone can get the impression that Campbells going to jump ship just because he reckons the project may be difficult at times.

All he said was that he finds it a bit daunting. I'm sure many directors over the years have found the prospect of having to helm a huge, sci-fi fx-laden picture to be a tad daunting running up to the shooting start date.

It's only natural - especially when you consider that MC really likes to shoot in camera stunt pictures by and large.

I might be wrong but didnt WB agree to distribute Campbell's Edge of Darkness, I'm sure that was part of the deal in order to get him to sign.

i'm sure it was the factor because the movie didn't have a home until Campbell signed onto Green Lantern.

So him backing out would seriously piss WB off and I'm not sure how much you want to piss off a studio.

he's invested his time into the production since Feb of this year. despite the delays and all, his investment is even stronger now than before to get this movie ready for 2011.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"