• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Marvel animated ideas

steelio2006

Civilian
Reaction score
Hey everyone, what would u guys like to see for one of the next marvel animated dtv's? I'm up for seeing a Civil War dvd that's pg-13. that'd be pretty sweet. as well as Captain America: Winter Soldier.

Spider-Man: Kraven's Last Hunt, Night Gwen Stacy Died....etc etc .

-Daredevil: Born Again

-something with Blade to keep the character from leaving us on a sour note

-Captain America: The Truth Red, White, and Black

-Giant Size X-Men when the new team saved the old one from Krakoa

-something X-Men without Wolverine. I don't hate the character(sometimes), but an animated X-Men without him can give some other fan favorites a chance to shine.

-Black Panther: The Client

-a Luke Cage/Iron Fist team up

Okay, how bout

X-Men: First Class
Tomb of Dracula could be pretty sweet if they could pull it together.
Iron Man: Demon in a Bottle
Death of Captain America
Secret War

NEW AVENGERS

House Of M

Daredevil: The Man Without Fear
Daredevil: Guardian Devil

Love to see Werewolf by Night or Tomb of Dracula which Steelio mentioned.

New X-Men (Morrison's Run...personally I love Planet X...)
X-Force/X-Statix (for X-Force the whole run could be a dtv...for X-Statix I personally love Back From The Dead...but ache to see the original version in some form except the promo art...)
Alias
Secret Wars
Spider-Man Torment
Elektra Assasin

A Rated R Ghost Rider animated movie with a 90-110 min runtime.

Civil War would probably be an awesome animated feature.

I just wish Marvel would create an animated universe.

i say talk to Bruce timm and co. bout producing a Marvel AU. they had a huge success with their DC AU.

New X-Men (Morrison's Run...personally I love Planet X...)
X-Force/X-Statix (for X-Force the whole run could be a dtv...for X-Statix I personally love Back From The Dead...but ache to see the original version in some form except the promo art...)
Alias
Secret Wars
Spider-Man Torment
Elektra Assasin

I'd like to add Marvel Zombies to the list!

i'll pass on that one zombie moviesalways made me throw up

i think its cool that they might do Marvel Zombies. but could they actually pull it off do u think?

An actual Spider-Man DTV movie would be cool and IMO is overdue. Or maybe a Secret Wars cartoon since we're never gonna get that in live-action.

#1 Marvel Ultimate Alliance
#2 Marvel Zombies
#3 Ghost Rider

daughters of the dragon or sons ofthe tiger

I think it would be cool to see more team-ups like Hulk vs. Wolverine where two characters are featured that we aren't likely to see live action.

Like Spidey & the Fantastic Four, or the Defenders.

Or
:hulk: vs :thing:

Marvel's WHAT IF...
It would be sort of in the story style of "Batman: Brave and the Bold" and in terms of tone.
Each episode would be about different characters, a chance to also feature characters hardly ever seen in other mediums, such as Jack of Hearts, Nightwing, Sting Ray, to name a few, in alternate reality stories. Such as What if Wolverine never got his adimentium skeleton, or What if the FF all had the same powers.
Each episode would start the same, an introduction of todays episode by The Watcher.
"I am the Watcher, for centuries my race has watched and recorded worlds like your own, blah blah blah..." And so on. Each speech would be different.
But would explain what the episode would be about and how this universe differs from 616 Marvel.
In this Universe Peter Parker was never bitten by a radioactive spider. Instead the spider bit Flash Thompson. Now watch what happens when Flash Thompson becomes the Amazing Spider-Man."
The series could animate classic What If comics like What if Spider-man kept on as Captain Universe? Or What if the Punisher had killed Spider-Man (with minor tweaks to make it watchable for kids).
Or What if Thunderbolt Ross had become the Hulk.
But they writers could also make many of their own.

That would be a show I would LOVE to watch.

Ooh!
I just had another show idea,
The Exiles animated TV series (or DVD movie)
Same plot and characters from the original series,
Blink, Mimic, Morph, T-Bird, and Nocturne, are mutants, each from different universes, who are taken out of time.
they are sent on Missions by the mysterious Time Broker.
If they fail a mission, or die, they are sent back to their own time where a tragic event will happen (like Morph spending the rest of his life in liquid form on the Beast's lab table).
Sadly on their first mission Magnus, son of Magneto and Rogue, must sacrifice himself to complete the mission. He is replaced by Sunfire, the sister of the original Sunfire. Their missions can be, but don't have to be, similar or the same as the missions from the comic.
The main characters, while the roster changes all the time,
are Blink, Mimic, Nocturne, Morph, and T-Bird, and once she shows up Sunfire.
What would make this a fun movie, or tv series, are all the different universes they would travel to. The Hulk world, Xavier being evil world, Namor taking over America worlds, and so on,
and ALL Animated too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"