Marvel Legends, Selects, Universe- Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This thread is for upcoming and current waves of Marvel Legends, Marvel Selects and Marvel Universe Figures.
Post pics if possible.

Marvel Selects:

Juggernaut
marvel-select-juggernaut.jpg

Cyclops/Variant Cyclops

Marvel-Select-Cyclops-1_1292949556.jpg

Marvel-Select-Cyclops-3_1292949556.jpg

Marvel Universe (3.75) Greatest Battles 2 packs:

Deadpool/Taskmaster
Marvel-Universe-Greatest-Battles-Deadpool-VS-Taskmaster_1295685518.jpg

Wolverine/ Silver Samurai
Marvel-Universe-Greatest-Battles-Patch-VS-Silver-Samurai_1295685518.jpg

And a small bonus for Spideyboy1111. This is going to be at Wal-Mart this month. 6 inch Titanium Man

Iron-Man-Armored-Avenger-Legends-Titanium-Man_1294342974.jpg

I've been collecting the Marvel Universe 3.75" figs since Fury Files(series 1, 2009). Series 3 just started and so far the only figure I haven't seen at retail is Thanos. He was in the last wave of series 2(Hammer Files) in 2010. I know he was at some point and I've just missed him cause the other figs I saw.

The exclusive Archangel in X-Force costume is one I'd like to get but I'm not paying the crazy Ebay asking price.

Series 3 was pretty easy for me to find. I think Planet Hulk was the only one I had to check multiple places for.

Thanos is a pain to find. He's very rare, especially around where I live. I've seen him on ebay and other sites, but the price for him is just too much.

After getting Iron Man 2 Mark 6 and War Machine, I've been wanting to collect some of the MU figures. By the way, do we know what scale the Thor, Captain America, and X-Men First Class figures will be?

Yes, most of them will be the 3.75 design. But we'll get 6 inch figures as well.

What's the latest rumors on Marvel Legends 2 packs?

nothing.Maybe they'll show something new at Toyfair but It's obvious Hasbro doesn't care all that much for the line.

Unless they were just under contract to get these last few 2 packs out.

And now are focusing all their attention on the Marvel Universe line, the Cap/Thor movie figures. :huh:

No doubt in the coming months everything will be focused on the Thor/Cap lines.Next year will more then likely be all about the Avengers

After getting Iron Man 2 Mark 6 and War Machine, I've been wanting to collect some of the MU figures. By the way, do we know what scale the Thor, Captain America, and X-Men First Class figures will be?
Cap and Thor are in the same scale as MU. That comic-con WW2 ultimate cap is getting reissued in the Cap comic series line. Also there is no info on the existence of a First class toyline at this point. If there is, toyfair will be where it's shown. But if there is one it will be in 1/18th scale like the rest.

I saw the Deadpool Marvel Select at Universal Studios' Islands of Adventure this week. It looked really cool and is a great figure. I passed because it was 30 bucks, and it's too big to fit in with my Legends, but damn nice looking and tons of weapons. Very cool.

anyone know if there will be a MS Captain America Movie figure?

That's hurtful sir, it's been here!

Do you have any news on Legends that I might have left out?

So thanks to Toy Fair '11, we get our first word of new Legends. Ultimate Hawkeye and Bucky Cap, along with Modern Thor.

I'm kinda happy Thor and Bucky will be released in Legend form, I do love their Selects, it just angers me when I can't really pose them.

Spideyboy, time for you to start back up with the collecting. Although I know it won't be as fun as back in your hay day.:awesome:

Is there a link to a site somewhere that lists all the current Marvel Universe figures? The 3.75 scale?

Didnt they also say that the 2012 Marvel Legends was going to have a BAF Terrax?

Yea they did I believe.Although I think I'm pretty much done.I don't want more than one version of a character unless it's spidey.But if Bucky Cap is good I'll get him.

I'm pretty confident in this next wave of Legends. The last several 2 packs have been way better in quality than most figures in the past.

heh the Thor/Iron-man set I just picked up had Iron-man with TWO left feet BA. lol HAD the jets on feet are pink....think someone was making fun of the Greatest Battle for the set being for Thor #3.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"