Marvel Legends, Selects, Universe- Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So thanks to Toy Fair '11, we get our first word of new Legends. Ultimate Hawkeye and Bucky Cap, along with Modern Thor.

I'm kinda happy Thor and Bucky will be released in Legend form, I do love their Selects, it just angers me when I can't really pose them.

Spideyboy, time for you to start back up with the collecting. Although I know it won't be as fun as back in your hay day.:awesome:

there pics yet? or just "word" 2 packs? or singles?

could care less really about hawkeye, and modern thor (the select one is in scale and doubt will look better, but if so, awesome), Bucky cap though.... HELL YES.

any others ?

Didnt they also say that the 2012 Marvel Legends was going to have a BAF Terrax?

wait what! OMG... where is my legends news? where are you guys getting all this info? i'm going to have an aneurysm

heh the Thor/Iron-man set I just picked up had Iron-man with TWO left feet BA. lol HAD the jets on feet are pink....think someone was making fun of the Greatest Battle for the set being for Thor #3.lol

ummm are you talking about MU? because Thor and ironman have never been together in a LEGENDS pack

SO MUCH 6inch goodness!

- Modern Thor 6" figure will be the first Marvel Legends in the Legends launch.

- Marvel legends for Spring of 2012 will see 6" Ultimate Hawkeye, Heroic Age Bucky Cap,

- Build A Figure will be back with Teraxx, these figures will be in single cards. More to come on these later in the year.

- New 6" figures War Machine The initative, Crimson Dynamo and Titanium Man.

- 6" Spider-Man figures with action features, shown is a Spider-Man. (we talking real ML 6inch? or those "really 5 inch" figs? who knows... hopefully really 6... )

Those spideys were shown and they suck.

pics? were they the "5inch" or 6? any villains?
They are like the GI-Joe Action battlers. But with less POA (like 5). They are 6" tall but they are kids toys.

spideyboy_1111 said:
ummm are you talking about MU? because Thor and ironman have never been together in a LEGENDS pack
He did say greatest battles, that's the theme for the MU comic packs this year. I've got the Dark Avengers one, it's quite good. The others so far are, Dark Pheonix/Cyclops, Dark Wolverine/Dark Spider-man, Extremis Ironman/ modern Thor, Sentry/Spider-man. They showed Patch/Silver Samurai and Deadpool/Taskmaster at toyfare.

Marvel Legends Thor is going to be numbered #0 and be a SDCC Exclusive. Then in early 2012, Marvel Legends wave 1 will start with Bucky Cap and Ult Hawkeye and 6 other figures that have not yet been named. And the BAF is Terrax.

Or at least that what I heard from some other forum.

Yeah the MU Greatest Battle Thor #3. MY walmrt stinks when it comes to getting stuff out and it's the FIRST ONE ever made by the Walmart HOME OFFICE.

They are like the GI-Joe Action battlers. But with less POA (like 5). They are 6" tall but they are kids toys.

He did say greatest battles, that's the theme for the MU comic packs this year. I've got the Dark Avengers one, it's quite good. The others so far are, Dark Pheonix/Cyclops, Dark Wolverine/Dark Spider-man, Extremis Ironman/ modern Thor, Sentry/Spider-man. They showed Patch/Silver Samurai and Deadpool/Taskmaster at toyfare.

you're not selling me on them man... not need to explain them to me.

Marvel Legends Thor is going to be numbered #0 and be a SDCC Exclusive. Then in early 2012, Marvel Legends wave 1 will start with Bucky Cap and Ult Hawkeye and 6 other figures that have not yet been named. And the BAF is Terrax.

Or at least that what I heard from some other forum.

oh i can't wait :D

Yeah the MU Greatest Battle Thor #3. MY walmrt stinks when it comes to getting stuff out and it's the FIRST ONE ever made by the Walmart HOME OFFICE.

Hate to say it, but you should have just bought Thor and Iron Man as singles. The only difference in that Thor, and the previously released one, is his cape is brighter. Some of the 2 packs are pretty much just redos. Kinda like the Cap/Wolverine pack. The only slight difference is the slice marks on Caps shield. :csad: But I agree, some times MU figures tend to get "jacked" in the making process.

(side note) I wish people wouldn't always think a 6 inch figure classifies as a "Marvel Legend."

There's a pic of them on the first page. We saw them last month.

Hate to say it, but you should have just bought Thor and Iron Man as singles. The only difference in that Thor, and the previously released one, is his cape is brighter. Some of the 2 packs are pretty much just redos. Kinda like the Cap/Wolverine pack. The only slight difference is the slice marks on Caps shield. :csad: But I agree, some times MU figures tend to get "jacked" in the making process.

(side note) I wish people wouldn't always think a 6 inch figure classifies as a "Marvel Legend."

Ehrm no one does that..... but most 6inchers are made legend like... and fit very well with them.

There's a pic of them on the first page. We saw them last month.
Those were photoshopped 2-up's, these were the real deal. I'm still pissed I'm going to have to drop $21.76 for Taskmaster.

BizarroAids said:
Hate to say it, but you should have just bought Thor and Iron Man as singles. The only difference in that Thor, and the previously released one, is his cape is brighter. Some of the 2 packs are pretty much just redos. Kinda like the Cap/Wolverine pack. The only slight difference is the slice marks on Caps shield. But I agree, some times MU figures tend to get "jacked" in the making process.
And some bodies are more susceptible to packing deformation than others. But I'm going to have to get this pack, modern Thor was just not released here at all.

And the more I look at those team 3-packs the more giddy I get. Original Avengers in one box, with a Hulk built on the new big guy's body. Fantastic 4, finally and Invisible woman (plus Herbie).

Never saw ANY of the other Thor's tho BA. That's my whole problem here.
You would Think being by the Walmart home office, with all kinds of different TYPES of Walmarts (we have FIVE different types of walmart stores in a 20 mile radius) NONE of which had any of the Thor MU's.
The ONLY Thor figures I've found up until now with that Thor #3 set are the superhero Squad figures

I'm still not finding the Valkyrie and Hulk set either.

Valk and hulk were the easiest 2 pack legends to find... hardest has been deadpool/warpath

Never saw ANY of the other Thor's tho BA. That's my whole problem here.
You would Think being by the Walmart home office, with all kinds of different TYPES of Walmarts (we have FIVE different types of walmart stores in a 20 mile radius) NONE of which had any of the Thor MU's.
The ONLY Thor figures I've found up until now with that Thor #3 set are the superhero Squad figures

I'm still not finding the Valkyrie and Hulk set either.

If by chance you get head up to the Missouri border, in Joplin Mo. they have about 5 Hulk/Valkyries every week, sometimes they have the Deadpool/Warpath variant.

Marvel Universe

After the release of the Apocolypse line in March, the next wave of figures will be:

• Darkhawk
  • Steve Rogers (Current)
  • Namor (Probably in X attire)
  • Ultron
  • X-23

Then the wave after that will consist of:

• Dr. Doom
  • Dr. Strange
  • Falcon
  • Scarlet Spider
  • Skaar

It should be noted that the Ultron and Dr. Doom are repaints of the secret wars figures.

MU_steve_rogers.jpg

MU_Cyclops_Jean.jpg

MU_Darkhawk.jpg

MU_Dr_Strange.jpg

MU_Falcon.jpg

MU_Namor.jpg

MU_powerman-iron-fist.jpg

MU_Scarlet_spiderman.jpg

MU_Skaar.jpg

MU_Spider-Man_Captain_Britain.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.