• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Marvel Legends, Selects, Universe- Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're 3 packs though. The original Avengers set is 3 figures, Thor, Ironman, and Hulk. Antman and Wasp are accessories. Wasp is a retool from the Dr. Doom/Absorbingman comic pack. Antman is nearly identical to the one that comes with Yellowjacket, but now he has an ant to ride. Herbie in the F3 pack is also a pack-in accessory.

I know we have 3 packs. I thought for that Avengers pack was going to be a new set with 4 or maybe 5. I've heard it either way. They wanted to incorporate more teams and maybe do away with just 2 packs. Especially since the F4 is only going to be a 3 pack and Invisible Woman has yet to be made. I think they are taking a page from what the Legend series did every once in a while.

have they released wasp/antman in the MU line yet ?
looking for them for my ML avengers shelf

Yellow Jacket with a smaller Ant Man was released about 2 waves ago. Wasp doesn't have a figure yet. Not counting the small one.

From the Iron Man 6 inch Legends line:

Crimson_20Dynamo.jpg

I figured you would like that just as much as Titanium Man.

They are out at Wal-Mart now. I just haven't had a chance to go shopping for them yet.

Better pic of the Avengers 3 Box Set.

marvel-universe-avengers-classic-box-set.jpg

Desert_20Fatigues_20Captain_20America.jpg

Captain_20America_20Winter.jpg

The rumored 6 pack is the X-Men team, with a target release of Fall/Winter 2011.

Last edited:
I figured you would like that just as much as Titanium Man.

They are out at Wal-Mart now. I just haven't had a chance to go shopping for them yet.

walmart only? because walmarts suck to travel to in LA and they rarely have anything :(

Walmart is the only place I've seen Titanium Man around here, so I've been guessing that the same would go for Crimson Dynamo, although I could be wrong.

So someone on Fwoosh is claiming that Hasbro said there isn't going to be comic figures in the Thor movie line.

walmart only? because walmarts suck to travel to in LA and they rarely have anything :(

I know man, it's stupid. But everyone I have talked to, hasn't seen or heard anything about Toys R Us getting those figures anytime soon.

So someone on Fwoosh is claiming that Hasbro said there isn't going to be comic figures in the Thor movie line.

Whaaat?? I don't see why they would make a comic line for the other two franchises, but not him. That just doesn't sound right.

Whaaat?? I don't see why they would make a comic line for the other two franchises, but not him. That just doesn't sound right.

to be fair, there wouldn't be that many comic variations
marvel universe already have kirby thor coming and they did his current look in the comics already

to be fair, there wouldn't be that many comic variations
marvel universe already have kirby thor coming and they did his current look in the comics already
Of just Thor's?, 6 or 8. Don't forget IM2 made doubles on figures MU already had out.

-Classic
-Modern
-Ultimate
-Eric Masterson Thor
-Simonson Armoured Thor
-Lord Thor

More obscure ones would be Warrior Thor and Heroes Reborn.

Well a few Iron Man armors were made up by Hasbro. I'm sure they could do the same for Thor and just call it the "comic series."

Those would be the concept series. And many were based on those specialty armours they've had over the years.

Really? I'd like for you to show us those. I've seen two figures that have never appeared in the comics or any toy line. So I'm just curious by you're info.

Last edited:
Come on, I did say based on, not exactly like. The concept series Hypervelocity and Deep dive armours aren't just like the comic Hypervelocity and undersea armours. But their concepts are identical.

anyone know when the marvel select thor and loki ship or release?

Come on, I did say based on, not exactly like. The concept series Hypervelocity and Deep dive armours aren't just like the comic Hypervelocity and undersea armours. But their concepts are identical.

Aside from those obvious two. Like the more ridiculous recent ones.

Those are just repaints of the older ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"