Marvel Legends, Selects, Universe- Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that storm design, can't wait for that figure. Then the danger room will be complete!

Even though they are a pain to put together.

I love that storm design, can't wait for that figure. Then the danger room will be complete!

Even though they are a pain to put together.

Only she doesn't fit in with the scale of Legends. She was once meant to be released in that line but that never happened. That's the only Storm I would really want.

same, classic Storm in Legends scale remains the ML I want most. Nice to see Select collectors are getting some cool new figs though, I just won't be getting them myself.

Only two Selects I have fit in ok with my MLs (Thanos and Mephisto) although I'm contemplating getting MS Juggernaut as he may sort of fit in too and looks awesome!

Only she doesn't fit in with the scale of Legends. She was once meant to be released in that line but that never happened. That's the only Storm I would really want.

Oh I thought you meant just in with Selects. I never really put my legends with selects,I'm ocd like that lol. I think ML storm is the one I'm missing from the Xmen line up of ML. She looks good in the white outfit.

picture5qk.png
picture6rj.png

Here's a pic of Ultron:

detail.jpg

He's the classic version we should've always had in Marvel Legends. I wonder if he would work with them, even though Diamond Select are a larger scale? After all, he is a robot so could be bigger.
Ballin'

Here's a pic of Ultron:

detail.jpg

He's the classic version we should've always had in Marvel Legends. I wonder if he would work with them, even though Diamond Select are a larger scale? After all, he is a robot so could be bigger.

He's totally gonna fit in with the Legends. Like you said, he's a robot so if he is little big bigger, it'll still work. I'm gonna pick him up as soon as I see him. August? This one is a million percent better than the Legends figure.

yeah, ill be trading in ole rabbit ears for this one as soon as i can :) (though.... it could depend on comic con... who knows.. we may get a legends one!)

That would be awesome. I can't wait to see what they reveal at ComiCon.

That Ultron looks about as articulated as a Legends figure. Well, at least as articulated as the modern Legends (which are less articulated than the Toy Biz ones). I'm hoping he's at least as articulated as MS Thanos who, apart from non-articulated hands, still had almost the same movement as Legends. There are some Select figures however that did lack articulation (eg She-Hulk) and were pretty static.

He should be 16 points, I believe it was last summer when DST said that they were aiming for 16 on their future figures.

How many points of articulation did Thanos have?

How many points of articulation did Thanos have?

16 I believe.

That Ultron looks sweet - I'd rather have a new Legends one though (I didn't pick up the TB one for the obvious reasons). I'm not convinced this Select one will fit in well enough with MLs myself.

16 I believe.

That Ultron looks sweet - I'd rather have a new Legends one though (I didn't pick up the TB one for the obvious reasons). I'm not convinced this Select one will fit in well enough with MLs myself.

It might not. It depends how big they make him. I usually displayed MS Thanos with Legends but others like She-Hulk just looked out of scale to me. Marvel Universe have a classic Ultron which is unfair, since TB did their monstrosity of a version. I hope Hasbro redo the undying one.

It might not. It depends how big they make him. I usually displayed MS Thanos with Legends but others like She-Hulk just looked out of scale to me. Marvel Universe have a classic Ultron which is unfair, since TB did their monstrosity of a version. I hope Hasbro redo the undying one.

she hulk was actually in scale with legends... she's about the same size as the legend one even..

she hulk was actually in scale with legends... she's about the same size as the legend one even..

She might've been the same size, but her head and overall proportions were larger than the Legends one, which is why it didn't look in scale relative to everyone else. Also MS She-Hulk had that permanent bent arm and leg and odd thumbs-up pose based on that comic cover.

Select She Hulk sucks, I much prefer the Hasbro ML She Hulk.

Hello everybody,
My post has to link with this topic but i can't create a topic.
I'm a foreigner student and to finish my business school I have to write a memoir.
I would like to do it about superheros and marketing. I still not have found my problematic so if you have any suggestion don't hesitate to post it.
Moreover I'm looking some article , books or any kind of informations about the marketing of the superheroes…Do you have any recommendations?
Thanks a lot,
Foolsgardens

Select She Hulk sucks, I much prefer the Hasbro ML She Hulk.

sucks isnt the right word... her sculpt is a hell of alot better (as well as paint apps) and truth be told both figures suck at articulation... I like both about the same. I use to pose the MS shulkie with my legends, and she looked great

To quote a friend...her sculpt is "sassy."

yeah, i prefer the sassy face as opposed to "she-hulk on prozac" face..

also... i don't know about you guys, but i prefer my shulkie to be more on the lighter green side than the darker green

What's ticking me off granted it's not Legends, is most of the Avengers line has no articulated torse of and kind! The only one I'm aware that even bends is Hulk!

Hulk needs to do his ab crunches to keep in shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"