Marvel Legends, Selects, Universe- Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's ticking me off granted it's not Legends, is most of the Avengers line has no articulated torse of and kind! The only one I'm aware that even bends is Hulk!

That's frickin stupid. I guess this means Im gonna snag up MU figs and Avenger's figs and do some customs

Well I normally grab what's IN the movies. I'm not bothering with outfits that aren't in the movie, (Exception of Thor stuff I need like Ulty Thor)

I've never liked ANY of the movie figures. The comic figures are always better.

I've never liked ANY of the movie figures. The comic figures are always better.

Yeah, I've never bothered with any movie figure except J Jonah Jameson as he was the only one out there and fitted in with Marvel Legends.

If the Avengers line didn't have weak articulation, I would be happy, especially with the various comic versions we are getting. I just hope the 6' line doesn't fail. I loved the Cap and Thor movie figures.

Except Iron Man Mark VI, yes? :word:

Yes. Every rule has an exception. :cwink:

I guess it's just the purist in me. And the comic figures are just more interesting to look at. It's like the movie figures are filtered thru a "real life" filter and they have to look real world and human actor based, where the comic figures are the real deal.

I've seen Movie figure displays and Comic figure displays, and the Comic figures are more interesting to look at. I think.

If the Avengers line didn't have weak articulation, I would be happy, especially with the various comic versions we are getting. I just hope the 6' line doesn't fail. I loved the Cap and Thor movie figures.

I don't think the lines will fail, but they'll definitely go away. They wouldn't make more 'Captain America' movie figs after the Avengers comes out. Cap will go away and be replaced by 'Avengers' toys. And when Captain America 2 rolls around, we'll see more Cap movie figs.

he looks like he does in the promo photos.. maybe a little darker green.. but sculpt wise lhe looks spot on to me. Could just be the angle you don't like?

I actually like DC hips more than ball joint, goes towards preserving sculpt but still giving a nice range of motion :up:

I don't think the lines will fail, but they'll definitely go away. They wouldn't make more 'Captain America' movie figs after the Avengers comes out. Cap will go away and be replaced by 'Avengers' toys. And when Captain America 2 rolls around, we'll see more Cap movie figs.

I just meant Avengers. (Had to look at how I worded that.)

I want them to be on par with the last two waves. I would hate to see Hasbro cut corners just to rush a line out, especially now that they had lay offs and lost many main designers, whose sculpts we've come to love.

I have one gripe on the Newer Thor, the fact the wings on his helmet are straight up, when the Coipel Thor go back at an angle. He looks like a Easter Rabbit.

Is the Red ML Iron Man supposed to be rarer than the blue version? /sry-haven't-really-been-keeping-up o_O

There were tons of blue Iron Mans when I went to Toys R Us but only ONE red Iron Man... I guess people just bought all the red ones...

Is the Red ML Iron Man supposed to be rarer than the blue version? /sry-haven't-really-been-keeping-up o_O
I haven't seen one at all. just the newer Extremis armour and the IM2 suitcase armour regretablly.

I'm a bit ticked with the Steve Rogers Legends. Hasbro put all these belts around him, gave him TWO pistols yet no freakin' holsters!

i knew we were getting 6inchers, just didnt know they were going to be walmart exclusive

Seems Iron Man and Thor are re-releases while the rest are new sculpts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"