• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Marvel needs to buy the rights to batman

Micah12345

Sidekick
Reaction score
Batman and his related characters really do not fit in the DCU. He sticks out in the JL like a sore thumb. He would fit in so much better at Marvel because so many of their characters are much more human and not as cheesy/invincible.

If they bought the rights to batman, I'd would be an exclusive marvel reader.

Unfortunately Batman is my favorite superhero by far so I have to continue buying all the DCU books that have important batman events included in them.

The best stories involve how Batman doesn't fit in the DCU... for a good example DKR.

That's what adds to Batman's awesomeness.

Of course he'd fit so much better in a world filled with such grounded characters as Thor, The Hulk, Ghost Rider, Fantastic Four, The X-Men and Dr. Strange.

Batman is DC tho...i think if DC sells him theyll go straight downhill...theyd never do it

It seems theres this trend of all the comic talent jumping ship to marvel of late, so it's possible that DC may eventually be bought out by marvel.

That will happen the day I become president of the United States. I like both companies but much more prefer DC to Marvel. Characters are just as humane in the DCU some even more so than Marvel but all you non-DC readers seem to know is Batman and Superman so you'll never realize that. Don't even get me started on the DC imprints. Batman is best left at DC. DC's emphasis is on storytelling not on characters unlike Marvel who today continue to build their brand around the recognition of their heroes and not the stories.

I read both DC and Marvel and if DC's focus is on storytelling then they're not doing a very good job of it. (excluding dini)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Wait, you're serious?

Well... Who's Up For Chinese?

Marvel would just screw him up like they've done to their characters in the last few years.

Batman fits just fine in DC.

Marvel.jpg
dc.jpg

try, just try if you can, to imagen the batman from this picture over with the marvel guys....he would slaughter them all.

besides...selling batman to marvel would mean no more batman/superman battles. and that would be a very very sad thing.

YEAH!!!
then we could have batman: one more day
batman stays at dc. end topic

batman-color.jpg
Heath-Joker.jpg
001_small.jpg
TwoFace_3.jpg
batgirl.jpg
CatwomanItsOnlyAMovieTP.jpg

those are not - nor should they ever be - marvel characters

Batman and his related characters really do not fit in the DCU. He sticks out in the JL like a sore thumb. He would fit in so much better at Marvel because so many of their characters are much more human and not as cheesy/invincible.

If they bought the rights to batman, I'd would be an exclusive marvel reader.

Unfortunately Batman is my favorite superhero by far so I have to continue buying all the DCU books that have important batman events included in them.

Oh yeah that sounds like the best idea EVER!

:hehe:

So Marvel has more human characters now? Huh, news to me. Sure Superman is completly unrelatable, I mean being an alien and not fitting in is not human at all, nope Hulk does that way better......

It seems theres this trend of all the comic talent jumping ship to marvel of late, so it's possible that DC may eventually be bought out by marvel.

*LOL*
You owe me a new keyboard!

No, in all seroiusness I love both companies. But not one of them does Human better then the other. I dont think batman would fit in with Marvel at all.

The way I see it is that Marvel tries to represent a modern look at heroes in a modern world. And DC represents there heros in a classic tradition with fantasy and some times realism.

People forget the amount of history DC carries compared to Marvel with all the golden age and silver age heros.

Marvel has copied many DC stuff, I can't imagine Black Cat and Catwoman in the same universe!

Marvel has copied many DC stuff, I can't imagine Black Cat and Catwoman in the same universe!

catwoman would pwn her while batman laughed in the backround and emo spiderman cried in the corner

actually, i think The Joker and maybe Batman in an issue of Punisher MAX would be cool, even if Garth Ennis hates spandex heroes, and despite the fact that Punisher MAX is real world, as opposed the rest of the Marvel universe. Batman: Year One is close enough to real world though. So good enough.

actually, i think The Joker and maybe Batman in an issue of Punisher MAX would be cool, even if Garth Ennis hates spandex heroes, and despite the fact that Punisher MAX is real world, as opposed the rest of the Marvel universe. Batman: Year One is close enough to real world though. So good enough.

ya i agree....kind of. i think your point is a better illustration of how punisher would fit well with dc, rather than how batman would fit with marvel.

You know that DC Comics is named after "Detective Comics"?

You know that Marvel sucks since 10 years?

You know that Batman would get some kind of "bat-totem" and punch his own corpse that is filled with bats?

You know that DC Comics is named after "Detective Comics"?

You know that Marvel sucks since 10 years?

You know that Batman would get some kind of "bat-totem" and punch his own corpse that is filled with bats?

87665Dude-Wtf-Posters.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"