She-Hulk Marvel Studios' She-Hulk General Discussion Thread

She-Hulk, Hulk, and Abomination? Maslany confirmed?

Yeah I'll inject this show please.

I am so beyond pumped for Abomination to return!!!! Yall have no idea. Lol. I screamed with joy when that was announced

Will Abomination be the big bad for the whole season for She Huulk to take on? I wonder if they will bring in Titania

Abomination being back is one of the best news today! Hyped!

Abomination better not look like this anymore

The-Incredible-Hulk-Abomination.jpg

But like this instead

29bae8bf-cda1-45dc-8af8-aef15fa3cf30.jpg

Yep more a reptile - I hated the 2008 design

Both are good, I actually like his TIH design.

I am fine with his TIH design, but that was also right after his transformation. He can easily be redesigned and be just explained as further mutation.

I did too, I liked the boney protrusions. I could see a bit of progression that moves toward the classic reptilian design but keeping the basic structure of the TIH look.

I really hope they go back to Gravage Hulk, not professor Hulk, maybe abomination motivates Banner to accept he needs Gravage Hulk to win a battle against him or something.

Wonder, why they haven’t announced William Hurt. Maybe it’s a surprise and he already turns into RedHulk in BW

If he shows up in Hawkeye, it will be the Hurt Locker.

A lot of the TVA stuff from Loki seems to be taken from She-Hulk Vol. 2. Do you think we may see them show up again in this show for an episode?

I don't see them drastically re-designing Abomination, though they could make some more changes and call them "further mutations" - more scaley, primarily. I'm a bit worried though that Roth's return will mean this won't be much of a "courtroom drama." But who knows?

I do hope that Roth's return means we finally get a follow-up on the Leader tease.

At this point I dont think there can be a natural progression from now Abomination to comic Abomination, but they can definitely get closer

I don't see them drastically re-designing Abomination, though they could make some more changes and call them "further mutations" - more scaley, primarily. I'm a bit worried though that Roth's return will mean this won't be much of a "courtroom drama." But who knows?

I do hope that Roth's return means we finally get a follow-up on the Leader tease.

Well Daredevil wasn't much of a courtroom drama either. In season 3 I don't think he was once in a courtroom or practising any kind of law.

Abomination without the ears looks off, and makes him look like an entirely different character. But he also needs to be green and have scales.

At this point I dont think there can be a natural progression from now Abomination to comic Abomination, but they can definitely get closer

I don't think it needs to be natural. They could've injected him with some other DNA which alters his appearance. I would be surprised though if, after 12 years, they can't even improve on that appearance he had in TIH and make him look better. They improved on Hulk's appearance in the Avengers with a completely different design and not just giving him Ruffalo's facial features. So they can easily change the Abomination. What was the natural progression from Norton's Hulk to Ruffalo's Hulk? They didn't explain it at all.

I don't think it needs to be natural. They could've injected him with some other DNA which alters his appearance. I would be surprised though if, after 12 years, they can't even improve on that appearance he had in TIH and make him look better. They improved on Hulk's appearance in the Avengers with a completely different design and not just giving him Ruffalo's facial features. So they can easily change the Abomination. What was the natural progression from Norton's Hulk to Ruffalo's Hulk? They didn't explain it at all.
That's a different change because Hulk wasn't based on anyone in TIH, but once the Cgi got better they actually put Ruffalo in the face. I'm not saying anything is impossible but Hulks design change was for different circumstances

I did too, I liked the boney protrusions. I could see a bit of progression that moves toward the classic reptilian design but keeping the basic structure of the TIH look.
I’d be happy if they went for this. I think the TIH look is fine for a basis and can be improved upon with boney protrusions and some reptilian features as you mention. It’s been a long time since we’ve seen him and would be easy to justify.

I personally want him more green aswell, doesn't have to be major, I definitely still want it to look like the same character after the changes

Minor changes can definitely be made to Abomination. About the difference between Thanos in GotG and Infinity War you can get away with.

That's a different change because Hulk wasn't based on anyone in TIH, but once the Cgi got better they actually put Ruffalo in the face. I'm not saying anything is impossible but Hulks design change was for different circumstances

But it wasn't as if they just slapped Ruffalo's face on the Hulk's design from TIH because now they could put his face into the character. It was a complete redesign in body type, build, etc. He was no longer the super sinewy creature but had much denser muscle and was more ape-like. The CGI looked entirely different and not just because it was merely improved. It wasn't just improving on the existing design.

So they don't need to stick to the Abomination's design from TIH. It will surely be done by a different company anyway than in that 2008 film. There's no reason it can't look a lot better now and more comic accurate. TIH was at the start of the MCU and almost feels like a holdover from a pre-MCU era.

I’m glad that he’s excited to come back. It will be interesting to see him interact with a different Bruce and Jen too as well now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"