She-Hulk Marvel Studios' She-Hulk General Discussion Thread

If I were an actor and had been cast in an MCU movie and were sworn to secrecy, I wouldn't simply play coy. I'd say that I've been outright rejected for the role and not even invited for an audition. Then I'd comment on how these rumours or press releases are not only awkward but also like rubbing salt into one's wounds because they're making out you have something that you have no hope of getting which makes it all the more painful. I'd also look and sound quite dejected and almost embarrassed to be talking about it as if it's a sore point.

I might even have the awkward smile like Kevin Feige which shows he's clearly uncomfortable.

8995ea14177db94f0040e50b9a5adb8f_w200.gif

That ought to quell any rumours or doubts that I might be denying it.

Considering G. Willow Wilson confirmed it, I'd say it's secure

how is that different from Mark Ruffalo and Jessica Gao reacting to Tatiana Maslany?

Does a mod need to change the title of this thread now since it isn't certain it is Tatiana Maslany?

BTW, wasn't GLOW just cancelled after originally being renewed for a 4th season in September? Maybe Marvel/Disney changed their minds after hearing that news since Alison Brie would now be available and they might have their first choice?
I love Alison but that would be pretty awful from Marvel to treat someone so badly.

I'd say Tatiana was just playing dumb in order to avoid questions.

It's kinda funny people seem to have forgotten how common these PR denials are.

Remember when Paul Rudd was telling people he had no idea what Ant-Man was and then like a week later it was announced he'd been cast?

I love Alison but that would be pretty awful from Marvel to treat someone so badly.

I'd say Tatiana was just playing dumb in order to avoid questions.

If Tatiana never signed anything and it was still in the negotiations stage, then Marvel would still be free to go with their first choice if Alison was that.

BTW, wasn't GLOW just cancelled after originally being renewed for a 4th season in September? Maybe Marvel/Disney changed their minds after hearing that news since Alison Brie would now be available and they might have their first choice?

While I think the part is Tatiana's , I wouldn't be surprised if both Marvel and DC were circling Brie for one of their many other properties.

I could see her playing a number of parts between Marvel and DC.

Even her denial wasn't really a firm denial. I think it was more a deflection business as usual type of thing.

The talents can't really talk about it until the news becomes official.

While I think the part is Tatiana's , I wouldn't be surprised if both Marvel and DC were circling Brie for one of their many other properties.

I could see her playing a number of parts between Marvel and DC.
Yeah, I’d guess that some of those discussions have taken place. Like you say, there are many roles she could be relevant for and capable of taking on.

Filming with who though? Is Tatiana Maslany in or not?

Filming with who though? Is Tatiana Maslany in or not?
I don't get why her denial was made such a big deal. It's happened countless times before. Her casting was reported by all the most reliable trades in the business, the same trades who reported the casting for Kamala, who is already on set filming. But no actor is allowed to confirm until they get an official greenlight from the studio. Unless something went very wrong behind the scenes after the story broke, it's going to be Tatiana.

Well it seems like Feige has confirmed Tatiana as She-Hulk and that Tim Roth will be back as the Abomination. Also Mark Ruffalo will star.

Tatiana Maslany IS Marvel's She-Hulk, Ruffalo, Roth Join Cast

I hope it's a proper green, scaly and reptilian Abomination this time round and not the thing we got in TIH.

Fantastic news that they're bringing back Abomination. I always had a sneaking suspicion they would eventually get around to using him again, just like they did with Red Skull.

Roth said he has discussions about coming back before. Roth has always been open to returning unlike Weaving.

I would like to see blake return as the leader some day.

Fantastic news that they're bringing back Abomination. I always had a sneaking suspicion they would eventually get around to using him again, just like they did with Red Skull.

Another case where Roger Wardell's leaks prove to be true. He said almost two years ago that Feige has great plans for Abomination, among other MCU villains that are still alive.

Roger Wardell had a big hit quote with all what yesterday was announced...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"