She-Hulk Marvel Studios' She-Hulk General Discussion Thread

Excellent even. :cool:

It'd be completely idiotic to not have Hulk and She-Hulk onscreen together at some point.

one theory i read was that strange split hulk from banner...which would mean there's a savage hulk somewhere out there. i can see him being the "bad guy" in a future val led dark avengers project.

lead up to WW Hulk :hubba

Last edited:
I hope we do not see Skaar, Red Hulk or even Red She Hulk, but I do want to see Betty Ross return, whether as Betty or even Harpy/Red Harpy.

Will it be a Hulk appearance or a Banner appearance though?

Will it be a Hulk appearance or a Banner appearance though?

In Moon Knight? Don't know.

In She Hulk? Well.....

there are set photos of Ruffalo in a CGI body suit

Tim Roth on ‘Sundown,’ ‘She-Hulk’ and Why He Doesn’t Watch His Own Movies – The Hollywood Reporter

I have to ask about She-Hulk. Why did you want to return to the Marvel Cinematic Universe?

I did The Incredible Hulk [playing Emil Blonsky, aka Abomination] years ago, just because I thought my kids would be embarrassed by it. I did it for them and I really enjoyed making it. So when they came to me and said: “We’re adapting the She-Hulk thing. Can you come back as that character again?” I was like, sure. It should be fun. I was very surprised though because it was difficult at first. It was only when Mark Ruffalo came in to shoot his stuff [reprising his role as Bruce Banner] that I went: “Oh, that’s how you do it! With a sense of humor!”

If Roth plays Blonsky like he did with his character in The Hateful Eight, that could be fun

I want this show to have three Hulk types only: Bruce Banner, Emil Blonsky and Jennifer Walters. Only have Red Hulk/Red She Hulk if Abomination is killed off but that's it. And if you debut Amadeus Cho, I would wait a while before Hulking him up, preferably whenever Ruffalo is done with the MCU for good. Keep him as a regular human until then. If you want to turn Betty Ross, make her Harpy if the plan is to eventually make Thunderbolt Ross Red Hulk. I would not debut Skaar at this point.

Has there ever been a separation of the Hulk persona from Bruce? Ruffalo is gonna hang it up eventually, but man I am going to hate not having the Hulk in the MCU. And I don't care for Cho.

Has there ever been a separation of the Hulk persona from Bruce? Ruffalo is gonna hang it up eventually, but man I am going to hate not having the Hulk in the MCU. And I don't care for Cho.
You mean has the Hulk become a separate entity from Bruce altogether? Banner and Hulk have physically separated quite a few times, it could be a good way for the MCU to keep using the Hulk since Ruffalo's looking pretty old these days. I dunno, just a shame they still haven't really done much with Banner after tons of appearances.

You mean has the Hulk become a separate entity from Bruce altogether? Banner and Hulk have physically separated quite a few times, it could be a good way for the MCU to keep using the Hulk since Ruffalo's looking pretty old these days. I dunno, just a shame they still haven't really done much with Banner after tons of appearances.
Heck, I'd settle with Bruce separating himself from the Hulk and the resulting manifestation becoming Gray Hulk/Joe Fixit.

I reckon Ruffalo would absolutely rock as Joe Fixit

the fact that Betty Ross has appeared in What If? is a good sign that she might show up in She Hulk.

Well at least she has the right colour hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"