She-Hulk Marvel Studios' She-Hulk General Discussion Thread

5f955b7893327c1761e93047522124557f39b7da.jpg

066dfef76b7a6cf3bb9951e8ad9f4b55b3b009b1.jpg

df06720e6267860cf75f3dd3128ed18ee30d0301.jpg

273a70ccbd28fc6dd2424e6199dc1e30aba89c4e.jpg

I think back about those leaks from last year, about DD appearing in She Hulk in a yellow custome….who ever thought, those will be accurate?

Last edited:

if the majority of the show takes place in Los Angeles, I am curious what brings Matt Murdock out West and what his attitude is going to be out in Cali. My theory is that if he's out there for an extended period of time, he's going to be in a much chipper mood than in his series and I would not have any issues with that.

i went back and forth on this for a good few hours but i think what brought him out west was...a plane.

I meant to say what would bring him to take a flight out west? Was he looking for someone who was originally in New York but has tracked them to LA using his contacts with the NYPD? (ie Brett Mahoney). Is he there on vacation? What was the reason he took a flight to Los Angeles? I am curious to find out on this show and I hope we do.

I meant to say what would bring him to take a flight out west? Was he looking for someone who was originally in New York but has tracked them to LA using his contacts with the NYPD? (ie Brett Mahoney). Is he there on vacation? What was the reason he took a flight to Los Angeles? I am curious to find out on this show and I hope we do.

Well I don't think he's going sightseeing for his vacation.

Anyone know who is sitting between Blonsky and Porcupine?

EDIT: Just remembered the leaks/rumors that correctly had Man-Bull and Porcupine there also said Baron Blood. So I guess that's him.

Last edited:
One of my biggest concerns about Abomination returning was that we would not get to see him in human form ever again. I am glad that She Hulk: Attorney at Law will see him in human form because Tim Roth should be 100% CGI playing Abomination.

We need one for Blonsky. And as much as I love Wong, I don't know if he needs his second character poster of 2022.

Wait what now?! Seriously this a topic of controversy and discussion

Cap's virginity ‍

Literally sacrifices his life to save the world and then the universe only to be mocked for his sex life. Quality writing.

Not that one clip is the determining factor, but that one video already shows me that we're in for the cutting-edge of Marvel Disney+ content and humor with She-Hulk.

tumblr_ob201xlYbC1s3ulybo4_250.gifv

First, it's a comedy, so I wasn't bothered at the Cap is a virgin joke because of it. It's not a serious show. What exactly are you guys expecting from a comedy?

Second, Jennifer's 4th wall breaking like in the comics makes her different than Bruce when she transforms, which I am completely fine with. I have stated before that my biggest issue with the MCU is too many super powered individuals without any differences between the individuals and the original. Didn't have to be major changes, just minor ones, like Bucky having a bionic arm makes him different than Steve Rogers or even some type of weapon. In Thor: Love and Thunder, Thor and Jane pretty much had the same powers, but Thor had Stormbreaker and Jane had Mjolnir, which I was fine with and also Jane's powers were temporary. Jen's 4th wall is a minor difference between her and Bruce. Blonsky's look made him different than Bruce. I am cool with both of those differences. Now I hope Titania is more than just "another super soldier"

Last edited:
First, it's a comedy, so I wasn't bothered at the Cap is a virgin joke because of it. It's not a serious show. What exactly are you expecting from a comedy?

Second, Jennifer's 4th wall breaking like in the comics makes her different than Bruce when she transforms, which I am completely fine with. I have stated before that my biggest issue with the MCU is too many super powered individuals without any differences between the individuals and the original. Didn't have to be major changes, just minor ones, like Bucky having a bionic arm makes him different than Steve Rogers or even some type of weapon. In Thor: Love and Thunder, Thor and Jane pretty much had the same powers, but Thor had Stormbreaker and Jane had Mjolnir, which I was fine with and also Jane's powers were temporary. Jen's 4th wall is a minor difference between her and Bruce. Blonsky's look made him different than Bruce. I am cool with both of those differences. Now I hope Titania is more than just "another super soldier"

That sounds no different from the folks who defend some of the, for my money, poor humor in Thor: Love and Thunder by saying "Oh, it's a comedy. Just turn your brain off!" You can still at least expect quality comedy instead of shlock even though, at the end of the day, taste is subjective.

That sounds no different from the folks who defend some of the, for my money, poor humor in Thor: Love and Thunder by saying "Oh, it's a comedy. Just turn your brain off!" You can still at least expect quality comedy instead of shlock even though, at the end of the day, taste is subjective.

I am coming into She Hulk not expecting it to be serious 90% of the time. If it's promoted as a comedy, I will watch it expecting that it will be a comedy, whether, it's good or bad, I will determine that myself.

Now as for Love and Thunder, I do think that there was too much humor and I said I liked Ragnarok more. That doesn't mean I hated Love and Thunder though.

Now this doesn't mean I only like this type of humor. I am a big Wes Anderson fan and I enjoy the humor in his films. But I also liked early-mid 2000's Judd Apatow films like Anchorman and 40 Year Old Virgin and the humor in those movies as well.

Of course, it's all subjective, that's what entertainment is all about. Nothing wrong with that.

Last edited:
So son of Hulk will be in this show? Interesting.

I hope he is different than his dad. I read that he has a weapon, which if that's the only difference between him and Hulk and they reveal he has a weapon in the MCU? I am completely cool with that. Again, the changes from the original doesn't have to be significant, like Jen has the same Hulk powers as Bruce (for obvious reasons) but with one minor difference and that's Jen being able to do 4th Wall, which Bruce cannot do. If a fully powered Monica Rambeau has same powers as Carol offensively, I am fine with it because in WandaVision bullets phased through her and she also had spectral vision, neither of which Carol has.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"