She-Hulk Marvel Studios' She-Hulk General Discussion Thread

I hope he is different than his dad. I read that he has a weapon, which if that's the only difference between him and Hulk and they reveal he has a weapon in the MCU? I am completely cool with that. Again, the changes from the original doesn't have to be significant, like Jen has the same Hulk powers as Bruce (for obvious reasons) but with one minor difference and that's Jen being able to do 4th Wall, which Bruce cannot do. If a fully powered Monica Rambeau has same powers as Carol offensively, I am fine with it because in WandaVision bullets phased through her and she also had spectral vision, neither of which Carol has.

Skaar is basically a gamma powered Conan the Barbarian figure. He’s not really a repeat of the classic Savage Hulk, more of a medieval pulp fantasy warrior type.

Skaar is basically a gamma powered Conan the Barbarian figure. He’s not really a repeat of the classic Savage Hulk, more of a medieval pulp fantasy warrior type.

If that happens, that will be great and makes him different than Hulk. All I want is no exact duplicates of the original, which was my main issue with Falcon and the Winter Soldier. That show had too many super soldiers without anything that sets them apart from Steve Rogers. Bucky had the bionic arm and Isaiah Bradley grew old. Also Alexei in Black Widow aged rapidly, although not to the point where Isaiah Bradley was. All three are examples of super soldiers who have one minor difference to Steve Rogers. FYI, I was fine with John Walker being a super soldier with nothing different moving forward, because Steve Rogers isn't coming back. In the Doctor Strange movies, while both Wong and Strange have the same powers, Strange wears a cape, Wong does not and I have no issues with that.

I hope that Titania and Wrecking Crew aren't just super soldiers, that they also have something that sets them apart from Steve Rogers. Now Loki is different because all of the multiple characters with the same set of powers without any differences are basically different versions of Loki, which I am fine with. Hawkeye is different too because although Kate Bishop and Clint Barton can do the same things, they are both regular humans, and archery is a learned skill. Same for Natasha, Yelena and Melina in Black Widow. All three are regular humans, with the same set of skills. That is fine because it reflects real life: people having the same set of skills, which are learned.

While the ship could definitely be related to Skaar, it could also just be the Grandmaster. I don't think that clip necessarily confirms anything.

As for Cap's virginity, he claimed during Winter Soldier that Natasha wasn't his first kiss since 1945 at least. We don't know what else he has done but I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't. I didn't really read the clip as being supposed to be a laugh out loud joke, but more a somewhat silly portrayal of celebrity gossip and people arguing for theories they came up with about inane topics in a way that's not paticularly unrealistic.

While the ship could definitely be related to Skaar, it could also just be the Grandmaster. I don't think that clip necessarily confirms anything.

As for Cap's virginity, he claimed during Winter Soldier that Natasha wasn't his first kiss since 1945 at least. We don't know what else he has done but I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't. I didn't really read the clip as being supposed to be a laugh out loud joke, but more a somewhat silly portrayal of celebrity gossip and people arguing for theories they came up with about inane topics in a way that's not paticularly unrealistic.

People do that in real life.

i wonder if we get a mashup of skaar and hulkling and we get another young avenger introduced.

I’m pretty excited for the series! Bring it on!

Bring on Hulk, She-Hulk, Abomination, Wong, and wait for it… DAREDEVIL!!
Haha yep. And Wong is seriously getting about these days.

i wonder if we get a mashup of skaar and hulkling and we get another young avenger introduced.
They’re pretty distinct characters, so I wouldn’t think so. Rumours are that Skaar’s appearance is setting up something else, something more Hulk-related.

If we’re going to see Hulkling anywhere I’d imagine it would be in Secret Invasion.

There were rumors of Hulk distribution rights reverting next year, so I could see some kind of World War Hulk film that involves a character like Skaar. Guess we'll see what happens.

I do hope we still get Hulkling as a Kree/Skrull hybrid and he doesn't get replaced by Skaar or whatever.

Professor Hulk kind of works for this show. No point in a savage or immature Hulk here. But hopefully there are plans for World War Hulk somewhere.

In the original comics, She-Hulk didn't need Hulk as a mentor to teach her how to be a hero or control her powers, so why does she need it now? Banner even ran off after the blood transfusion because he was always on the run and didn't want people asking questions.

In the original comics, She-Hulk didn't need Hulk as a mentor to teach her how to be a hero or control her powers, so why does she need it now? Banner even ran off after the blood transfusion because he was always on the run and didn't want people asking questions.

Gotta have Hulk in the She-Hulk series somehow, I guess. Maybe they didn't know what else Banner could possibly do in the series.

It’s not that others need Hulk, Thor didn’t need him either. As they can’t do solos for Hulk they try and put him in other projects where he might work.

I'm still a little confused on the timeline?

the Hulk training scene seems to feature Professor Hulk (either before the snap, that left his arm injured, or at some point in the future after he's healed)

but, then there was that car scene that showed Bruce in human forum with the arm still in the sling (but, it seems to be implied that this was the car accident, from before she gets her powers)

so, curious to see how this plays out

I meant to say what would bring him to take a flight out west? Was he looking for someone who was originally in New York but has tracked them to LA using his contacts with the NYPD? (ie Brett Mahoney). Is he there on vacation? What was the reason he took a flight to Los Angeles? I am curious to find out on this show and I hope we do.

maybe to take a case and that's where he will cross paths with She-Hulk ?

and u can tell Bruce is a little uncomfortable even discussing that but is something a group of woman who crush on steve Rodgers would talk about. You think he? Well I read? a couple of drinks and there goes the theories and having family in the know ofcourse she would ask

Jennifer Walters would totally make light of that Bruce wouldn't and that clip showed as much

Really looking forward to what happens with Skaar. If he will just be in child form or will we see his Hulk form as well?

can't wait for this, i haven't been on this board much is this going to be the usual 6 episode BS from Disney +?

If you've ever seen a random commercial for various local attorney's in the city you live this fits in.

Initial reactions seem quite positive so far:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"