She-Hulk Marvel Studios' She-Hulk General Discussion Thread

I'm guessing that by "rousing," she meant "entertaining in the comedic way we're going for on this show." Like, I know there have been legal comedies, but a multi-episode courtroom story arc is better suited for a drama than a comedy, imo.

Rotten Tomatoes acting really weird again. Showing a season score at times, at times not and now showing episode scores, except for episode 2. Scores for the other 3 episodes above 90%.

Now it's showing 95% after 77 reviews. So doesn't look like it's going to end up low 80's...

Last edited:
Rotten Tomatoes acting really weird again. Showing a season score at times, at times not and now showing episode scores, except for episode 2. Scores for he other 3 episodes above 90%.

Now it's showing 95% after 77 reviews. So doesn't look like it's going to end up low 80's...
Ok cool, all good numbers either way.

I woke up this morning expecting to watch this and then saw that it doesnt premiere till Thursday...why?!?!?

I woke up this morning expecting to watch this and then saw that it doesnt premiere till Thursday...why?!?!?

So it won't conflict with Andor when it comes out next month. It was an issue they had with Ms. Marvel and Obi Wan.

Liked it for the most part um but that Drop kick was YIKES!

loved the post credit court drawings nice touch and the Steve Rodgers ***** was great

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"