Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Marvel tv?

Huddsy

Civilian
Reaction score
Are we going to get a forum to discuss the many new Marvel shows on the way?

- Daredevil
- Luke Cage
- Jessica Jones
- Iron Fist
- Agent Carter
- The Defenders

?

We haven't even thought of that yet. I've been trying to get a section designated to Fantasy films for a while now.
NORMALLY when the first production news and pictures start coming in is when we make a section for Movies/TV. Look what happened to Wonder Woman...they began filming the pilot and canceled it. It's basically a when it happens type thing.

Last edited:
No problem. I left the Admin. and Mods a note about both just now, so, it's a matter of time lol

Wonder Woman was a pilot for the networks, which means the network can choose whether or not to air the show after seeing the first episode.

That's what makes them different than Marvel's Netflix shows. Flash, Gotham, Hourman, Young Justice, Constantine and all other DC series have to go through the pilot process and compete for spots on the networks' schedules.

But Marvel's new shows at Netflix are straight-to-series orders, right? So I'd say there's no reason to worry about these projects going the way of NBC's Wonder Woman.

I'm not sure we can really say that. Not that its necessarily wrong, mind, but simply for that the new medium is so new that nothing can be said for certain about it. I'm sure its at least *possible* for Marvel to cancel one of the shows, though, if the early work for it proves unfeasibly disastrous.

This is how I'd LOVE to see this happen:

Second half of Agents of SHIELD season 1
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Guardians of the Galaxy
First half of Agents of SHIELD season 2
First half of Peggy Carter season 1

Second half of Agents of SHIELD season 2
Second half of Peggy Carter season 1
Daredevil on Netflix
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Ant-Man
Jessica Jones on Netflix
First half of Agents of SHIELD season 3
First half of Peggy Carter season 2

Second half of Agents of SHIELD season 3
Second half of Peggy Carter season 2
Iron Fist on Netflix
Thor 3 or Captain America 3 (summer release?)
Luke Cage on Netflix
First half of Agents of SHIELD season 4
First half of Peggy Carter season 3
Dr. Strange or Black Panther or Inhumans (in November?)

Second half of Agents of SHIELD season 4
Second half of Peggy Carter season 3
Defenders on Netflix
More movies?

NICE! I would love to see that actually happen.

Wonder Woman was a pilot for the networks, which means the network can choose whether or not to air the show after seeing the first episode.

That's what makes them different than Marvel's Netflix shows. Flash, Gotham, Hourman, Young Justice, Constantine and all other DC series have to go through the pilot process and compete for spots on the networks' schedules.

But Marvel's new shows at Netflix are straight-to-series orders, right? So I'd say there's no reason to worry about these projects going the way of NBC's Wonder Woman.
I don't think the WW pilot got finished tho. I'm pretty sure they got a few scenes done and it was pulled.

MCU should have an entire section.

Plus Marvel actually has a plan, as oppose to WB who's been eating dust for about five years now.

I've been trying to get them to Make up section for the Major Studios instead of a bunch of different threads for tv and Movies

I get why there is no DC section, since they don't share a universe, but all the Marvel movies and shows possess a shared continuity and all relate to each other.

Honestly, I had no idea where to post the Peggy Carter stuff. Someone else posted it in "Marvel Movies." I didn't post it there since it isn't going to be a movie.

Honestly, I had no idea where to post the Peggy Carter stuff. Someone else posted it in "Marvel Movies." I didn't post it there since it isn't going to be a movie.
Despite its name, I tend to think of that area as more of a generic "All things MCU", for anything MCU-related that doesn't fit somewhere more specific. It looks like others treat it that way as well.

I really excited for the Netflix shows, I wonder if all 4 (5 with a team up series) will all be available to stream at once or if they're going to be out like one every few months. I hope it's all at once.

Such a smart idea for them to use Netflix, it's going to attract so many more people than it would being on TV, I wish AoS would go to Netflix for season two haha.

I never heard anyone I actually knew talk about Arrow until it got to Netflox and then I saw like 10 people talking about enjoying it. I think the same will happen in these Marvel shows.

I get why there is no DC section, since they don't share a universe, but all the Marvel movies and shows possess a shared continuity and all relate to each other.

Well Technically it would go under the Cap world even though it happens on tv and the Agent Carter one-Shot sets up the "backdoor" as Clark put it, would/should go there too.
Yeah it would surely be easier for a whole section For each studio tho.

I really excited for the Netflix shows, I wonder if all 4 (5 with a team up series) will all be available to stream at once or if they're going to be out like one every few months. I hope it's all at once.

Such a smart idea for them to use Netflix, it's going to attract so many more people than it would being on TV, I wish AoS would go to Netflix for season two haha.

I never heard anyone I actually knew talk about Arrow until it got to Netflox and then I saw like 10 people talking about enjoying it. I think the same will happen in these Marvel shows.
I've been waiting for YEARS for Powerman and Iron Fist. I can't wait!!!
I can actually see Luke turn SHIELD down lol

I'm craving more news on these Netflix shows.....

I'm craving more news on these Netflix shows.....

No kidding. My impression is that they are going to focus on Peggy Carter this year and start Daredevil in 2015. It sucks to have to wait, but I much prefer they do it in a manner that ensures they do it right. In a perfect world, they debut DD in early 2015 before Age of Ultron, but I'd bet money it comes out in the fall of 2015.

Yeah, Hayley Atwell is super hot. But I think her top is better than her bottom, even though her bottom ain't too shabby.

Why is Vartha not a mod anymore?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"