Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 Thread 2.0 - Part 1

Thank god I have MuA for the PC as I will have to download some Avengers characters and mod them into my game. I reinstalled it last night and have to figure out how to do that stuff again

I wanted to buy MUA for the PC too, but it's god damn expensive.

Heh, and just after I typed that, I thought "Hey, why not check ebay again?" And who would have thought, I found it for $2.99, new. Well, plus $11.99 shipping but it's still ok.

I couldn't go back to MUA1, that game just looked too bad. Like a ps2 game. I thought MUA1 had the better roster tho.

I liked the first one better. Mostly because it used an original story, whereas the second was just based off the Civil War. Heck, aside from a couple references it was like the events in the first game never happened. What happened to the Black Widow being a double agent subplot?

And I wasn't too impressed with the combo moves either. The majority of them were just the same thing just a different power. The only unique thing that stands out to me is that if you do a combo with Wolverine and Iceman, Wolverine stays on ice for a little bit.

I liked the first one better. Mostly because it used an original story, whereas the second was just based off the Civil War. Heck, aside from a couple references it was like the events in the first game never happened. What happened to the Black Widow being a double agent subplot?

And I wasn't too impressed with the combo moves either. The majority of them were just the same thing just a different power. The only unique thing that stands out to me is that if you do a combo with Wolverine and Iceman, Wolverine stays on ice for a little bit.

I think overall i had more fun with the first one, but even when it released i thought it was a pretty ugly game. Neither game really wowed me all that much.

I never even tried MUA2. The idea behind it didn't interest me.
I loved the first game, though.

LOL, I started playing it again because of the movie too. I think I have the original PC version somewhere.

And in MUA the majority where radial attacks, so what's your point?

I liked the first MUA better than the second. You went all over the universe, fought galactus, Doom, you even went to hell. I usually played as cyclops and by the time I finished playing the game he was level 90+ while the rest were 78-80. I called him Godclops for a reason. His stats were massivley overpowered from all the runthroughs and even on hard nothing but that gorram kraken could stand up to him for more than a second or two.

And in MUA the majority where radial attacks, so what's your point?

Wasn't trying to make a point about anything. Just stating my opinion. Wasn't even comparing the attacks from both games.

Looks like we all had the same idea. I would have KILLED for that cancelled Avengers game when I came out of the cinema after the first viewing.

Bwahahahaha I went back to this game too after seeing The Avengers. I hadn't played it in 2 years hahaha!

I'll probably play the game too when I get back to my parents house. I'll try to drag my brother into playing it too. However, I'm going to play as Ms. Marvel like I always do, and dream about her showing up in the Avengers 2 and the Waitress is actually Carol Danvers.

Too bad I don't have Hulk, or I'd try it too.

I'll probably play the game too when I get back to my parents house. I'll try to drag my brother into playing it too. However, I'm going to play as Ms. Marvel like I always do, and dream about her showing up in the Avengers 2 and the Waitress is actually Carol Danvers.
Not that actress and I dont like that as a backstory for her. Id rather she had been a SHIELD agent. Maybe Carol could have had the same roll Maria Hill had in this film.

I tried playing MuA on the PC but stupid things all messed up with the controls. Im using my Dualshock 3 emulated as a 360 controllerbut its not reading it right. Didnt have this issue back when I had a 360 controller and havent had an issue with my DS3 in other games till now. Unless I can find a fix on the web, its pretty much unplayable. Thats too bad. Oh well, off to start a new game on MuA2

Since playing MUA2 again I've unfortunately rediscovered that MUA>MUA2.

Some of the characters in UA2 looked pretty bad. Cap, all the members of the FF were poorly designed.

Looks like we all had the same idea. I would have KILLED for that cancelled Avengers game when I came out of the cinema after the first viewing.

About that, all hope might not be lost for an Avengers game.

Rumor

Maybe There will be an Avengers Video Game After All

Thursday, the day before The Avengers was released in U.S. cinemas, an Ubisoft contractor registered the domain "avengersbattleforearth.com," reports the domain registry watchdog Fusible.

There is, of course, no retail adaptation of the superhero film. Those who want to play an Avengers video game must wait until Zen Studios The Avengers table set arrives for Pinball FX2 and Marvel Pinball.

Fusible notes the speculation that an Avengers game adaptation "may have been delayed, cancelled, or simply couldn't work," but a listing attached to a major console publisher could mean something is coming, whether in retail or downloadable form.

Avengers: Battle for Earth video game headed to consoles according to domain [Fusible]

Kotaku

Marvel really missed a great oppurtunity to make some money by releasing an Avengers game this spring. Look at how many of us here have flocked to this title bc thre is no other substitute. Id have had Activision working on one following the release of MuA2 in anticipation of the movie release

I'd love a MUA3 that was more inline with the first MUA and X-Men Legends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"