Last Video Game You Played 2.0 - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Devil May Cry 4
Pandora box with all the upgrades -for both characters- got me power drunk, Palace of Death for Dante is much easier to play, and I'm able to complete

Pro Evolution Soccer 6
Been so long since I last played a game of this franchise, I'd say very long, I'm so rusty I can't even win against a weaker team I choose to play against on regular difficulty =p

Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations.
Too bad no one in this damn forum plays it too!

Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City: Finished Campaign, playing through the free DLC, and online play is pretty fun...

I've been ****ing around with Red Dead's Poker mini-game... Not really sure why.

Realm of the Mad God

Realm-of-the-Mad-God-review-1.jpg

Insane free to play, retro-looking, bullet hell MMO.

Gears of War 2

Got the triple pack the other day, I used to have the first one but saw the triple pack on sale so picked it up for 15 bucks. :D

The Amazing Spider-Man
About time another good Spider-Man game comes out, was afraid SM3 would be the last

Borderlands

LTTP but anyway picked up the GOTY edition, this game has been on the radar far too long but it's not until the sequel nearing by everyday (footage looks fantastic btw) that me and my brother decided to pick it up, as soon as we started a playthrough it's been a blast from start to finish. :up:

Dead Rising

Resident Evil: Director's Cut

Red Dead Redemption (I think I finally remembered how to duel...)

Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Mass Effect 2

I felt like playing the best in the series so I made a new character and ripped through the first one. Now I can take my time and enjoy ME2.

Ninja Gaiden 1 - Nes (still hard all these years later)
Dick Tracy - Sega Genesis

Just got finished with like a 4 hour session of Fall of Cybertron multiplayer/escalation.

Streetfighter X Tekken

Ninja Gaiden again.... some of these levels are absolutely unforgiving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"