Last Video Game You Played 4.0

An unfortunate pass for me too. I'd love to play it but not paying for the Apple Arcade.
My wife bought me an iPad recently and it came with 3 months of apple arcade. I was like might as well try Teenage Mutant Ninja Hades and was pleasantly surprised.

Shredder’s Revenge

Ori and the Will of the Wisps

Finished replaying Dying Light 2 on PS5 and got the platinum trophy. Took me 1 year and 3 months.

Now I'm intending to get the last 2 trophies in Callisto Protocol. 5 perfect dodges, and beating the game on maximum security difficulty.

Planet of Lana

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

Ori and the Blind Forest

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair

I'm almost done with the platinum trophy for Danganronpa 1.2 RELOAD. What a journey.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance

I used to play this and the X-Men Legends games so much growing up. This is still a fun game, even if the gameplay is clunky and repetitive. I wish the Legends games were available more readily as well.

Just Dance 2016/17 & 18.

Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War. I haven't dived into the campaign just get, I only played the first mission. Which was good.

I wanted to see how the multiplayer was compared to Modern Warfare 2 (22). It's pretty good. Either I'm good or things just work better, but I'm getting a lot more kills. I like that nuke town is 24/7. Good way to level up guns fast with the hectic target rich environment.

Still, I get so annoyed with all these stupid "operators" and their stupid skin packs and weapon camos. I just wanna dress up as a legit looking soldier. Not some stupid Halloween costume.

Last edited:
FIFA 18, 19, 20, 21 lol, all shutting down.

Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War. I haven't dived into the campaign just get, I only played the first mission. Which was good.

I wanted to see how the multiplayer was compared to Modern Warfare 2 (22). It's pretty good. Either I'm good or things just work better, but I'm getting a lot more kills. I like that nuke town is 24/7. Good way to level up guns fast with the hectic target rich environment.

Still, I get so annoyed with all these stupid "operators" and their stupid skin packs and weapon camos. I just wanna dress up as a legit looking soldier. Not some stupid Halloween costume.
I get they can be a lot of fun but they break the feel of a game too. Maybe there should be lobbies for anything goes and others with traditional outfits only to preserve the tone of the game - when player populations are high enough anyway.

Jurassic World Evolution 2. I downloaded it for free through PS Plus and this is definitely a fun way to kill time. I was going through the Chaos Theory mode where you play through each of the films. I'm on Jurassic World, I'm almost bankrupt, my T-Rex just died and I haven't extracted enough DNA to create a new one so my park is losing a ton of visitors.

i-am-never-going-to-financially-recover-from-this-tiger-king.gif

Maybe it's time to revisit Spider-Man and Miles Morales. :o

I get they can be a lot of fun but they break the feel of a game too. Maybe there should be lobbies for anything goes and others with traditional outfits only to preserve the tone of the game - when player populations are high enough anyway.

After some digging around, I found this operator. Codename Stryker. He basically looks like a tacticool Robocop. So I bought that. More stuff like this is what I want.

Interference-kopie.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"