The Amazing Spider-Man: The Game - Part 5

Not sure what the point of releasing a movie tie in game over a year after the film and game have been released but a Vita version was just rated meaning its coming. This really needs to have some extras. New missions, costumes, as well as all the preorder/DLC from the original. If its the same exact title, then what would be the point?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09...ng-to-ps-vita?abthid=522e09eb66cefea81200000d

Probably just like porting Mortal Kombat to PC 2 years after its release on consoles
Don't think they have much reason to add new content to it, keeping the DLC as part of the disc content is a must

Probably just like porting Mortal Kombat to PC 2 years after its release on consoles
Don't think they have much reason to add new content to it, keeping the DLC as part of the disc content is a must
I dont think thats as peculiar as this bc again this is a movie tie in. The bulk of sales would have been riding off of the movie hype to help sell it

I dont think thats as peculiar as this bc again this is a movie tie in. The bulk of sales would have been riding off of the movie hype to help sell it

Yea agree, its a head scratcher for sure. IDK, maybe Activision saw demand for it? I mean large corps like that have their "feelers" out 24/7 searching for areas they havent tapped yet. Still odd tho. Hope it does well tho. Reallllllly hoping Beenox gets to make an ASM2 game for the next film.

Talking about Beenox, I hope they're working hard on the next Spider-Man game.

I was hoping nothing would be released this year so they could focus entirely on it. It's like Activision woke up.

Talking about Beenox, I hope they're working hard on the next Spider-Man game.
I know that feeling, I want this sequel to be notably better than the first one

I was hoping nothing would be released this year so they could focus entirely on it. It's like Activision woke up.
Did they? They sure took their bitter time to do that
Still taking it

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"