The Amazing Spider-Man: The Game - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disk defects? That sucks.

Yeah, the two copies I've had so far look like someone at the factory smeared grease all over them. Obvious factory defects. I'm not alone.... 8 People at my local EB have had this issue including two that work there.

Yeah, the two copies I've had so far look like someone at the factory smeared grease all over them. Obvious factory defects. I'm not alone.... 8 People at my local EB have had this issue including two that work there.

Sounds like someone there has a disc fetish...

If%20you%20know%20what%20I%20mean..png

I used to have a cat that looked just like that. He died. Thanks for brining up those memories, *******.

:lmao: That worked out far too well.

Also, sorry about your cat, Pat.

Haha, yea he died like 8 years ago, but I swear he looked JUST like that pic Bensta posted. Hell, I think he made that same face a few times.

LOL.

It's all good my brother. Iv got a new cat now. Meaner than all hell tho.

I have two.. One that's about ten and one that's brand spankin' new. We found her outside. Both extreme "cuddle bugs" as my wife calls them.

My big tom can even open closed doors. It blows my mind.

Haha, yea he died like 8 years ago, but I swear he looked JUST like that pic Bensta posted. Hell, I think he made that same face a few times.

I'm sure he misses you Pat, and those kind words mean a lot to him. :yay:

i never realized cats came in anything but mean. They despise me with a passion.

LOL.

The one i had that looked like that picture was cool as hell. He'd hop right on your lap and just chill. This new one, though, he's a different story(by new i mean like 4 years old?). He'll act all sweet and start rolling over and as soon as you go to pet him, his claws extend and then he'll latch on to your arm right before his teeth sink as deep into your flesh as he can possibly muster. Hurts like i dont know what. Then after he's torn a bit of flesh from whatever part of your body he was able to grab, he'll start rubbing up against ur leg as if to say, 'haha, just kidding'. Its fascinating. Iv never met a cat with as much personality as he has, granted its a sadistic, psychopathic personality but still, he's got one. I dont live at the house he does any more(its my parents) and they tell me that in the morning he'll come into their room to wake them up, at first he'll just hop on the bed and start poking at my dad to get up, if that doesnt work, then he'll hop on to their night stand and start knocking s**t off until they do get up. He runs that house, my parents are basically his staff.

LOL.

The one i had that looked like that picture was cool as hell. He'd hop right on your lap and just chill. This new one, though, he's a different story(by new i mean like 4 years old?). He'll act all sweet and start rolling over and as soon as you go to pet him, his claws extend and then he'll latch on to your arm right before his teeth sink as deep into your flesh as he can possibly muster. Hurts like i dont know what. Then after he's torn a bit of flesh from whatever part of your body he was able to grab, he'll start rubbing up against ur leg as if to say, 'haha, just kidding'. Its fascinating. Iv never met a cat with as much personality as he has, granted its a sadistic, psychopathic personality but still, he's got one. I dont live at the house he does any more(its my parents) and they tell me that in the morning he'll come into their room to wake them up, at first he'll just hop on the bed and start poking at my dad to get up, if that doesnt work, then he'll hop on to their night stand and start knocking s**t off until they do get up. He runs that house, my parents are basically his staff.

Sounds like my best friend's cat, that bastard will sit on the counter and watch you as you're making something to eat, calm and collective, walk by him once you're done and he'll claw the **** out of you, for no reason. Play a video game and he'll sit in your lap, adjust yourself to accommodate his hefty ass, claws you for it, it's like the moment he sits in your lap, you are considered comfortable, you have no right to move until he leaves your lap. That cat has some problems, my friend had a party one night and I passed out on one of his guest rooms, i closed the door and you could hear that ****in cat scratching the door like "I know you're in there" *shudders*

Sounds like my best friend's cat, that bastard will sit on the counter and watch you as you're making something to eat, calm and collective, walk by him once you're done and he'll claw the **** out of you, for no reason. Play a video game and he'll sit in your lap, adjust yourself to accommodate his hefty ass, claws you for it, it's like the moment he sits in your lap, you are considered comfortable, you have no right to move until he leaves your lap. That cat has some problems, my friend had a party one night and I passed out on one of his guest rooms, i closed the door and you could hear that ****in cat scratching the door like "I know you're in there" *shudders*

Haha, yea when i go home to visit ill be hanging out in my old room and ill just see his arm reach under the door feeling for anything he can get a hold of. I mean he can be nice sometimes tho. My mom claims that when he bites you its just a "love bite". Sometimes ill let him bite me just to see if he'll let go but he always tries to bite harder. Its like he's daring me to take my hand out of his mouth.

Haha, yea when i go home to visit ill be hanging out in my old room and ill just see his arm reach under the door feeling for anything he can get a hold of. I mean he can be nice sometimes tho. My mom claims that when he bites you its just a "love bite". Sometimes ill let him bite me just to see if he'll let go but he always tries to bite harder. Its like he's daring me to take my hand out of his mouth.

Cats are some indecisive creatures, unlike dogs, dogs show their aggression through barking. Cats can claw you with a calm face and look at you like you were the one who ****ed up so you got what you got.

To angle back towards the spider-man topic

Garfield-SpiderCat.png

Stan Lee is "mad" about being in the new Spider-Man game.

[YT]I-lL8LD8SJQ[/YT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"