The Amazing Spider-Man: The Game - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Time
detail.jpg
Kain Scarlet you just posted. It's awesome and I didn't know about it.
ScarletSpiderRS.jpg
Future Foundation.
TCEspideyffcostume1.jpg

Last edited:
I want to see this armor
217718_10150144204038301_704263300_6547056_5558124_n.jpg

And wouldn't mind mixing like this
261631_10150231628863301_704263300_7285839_5443224_n.jpg

I thought the storyline was one of the greatest pros in EoT.

May 5th? What timezone do you live in? :p

GMT, I live in the UK. I could of possibly got that date wrong, I am so tired haha. I either post right when I wake up or when i am about to sleep :jedi

So, what would be the top 3 extra costumes you'd want in the game?

For me, it'd be.

Miles Morales: http://johnpariah.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/miles_morales_earth-1610_0005.png I'd say that this costume is my current all time favorite. I LOVE black and red.

House of M: http://www.assignmentx.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/houseofmspidey.jpg

Kain Scarlet Spider: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/_...images/6/6e/Scarlet_Spider_(Kaine_Parker).jpg

I don't really care for the Miles costume, but that has more to do with me loathing the idea of the character underneath the costume. The House of M is pretty neat tho.

The only alt I want/need is the classic 616.

The article ends with this

The only thing negative that the preview goes on to state is this

They dont really talk much about the actual gameplay. They dont talk about the web swinging or anything else. Just the web rush.

Thanks for the info! :up:

Hmm, sounds promising while at the same time not THAT promising if you understand what I mean. Damn we really need a new trailer!

I don't really care for the Miles costume, but that has more to do with me loathing the idea of the character underneath the costume. The House of M is pretty neat tho.

The only alt I want/need is the classic 616.

Oh, it'll be there. It HAS to be there. They would have to be brain-dead not to add it.

Oh, it'll be there. It HAS to be there. They would have to be brain-dead not to add it.

I'd be very surprised if it wasn't.

My top three alts are:

616 Amazing, 616 Black, and Scarlet Spider.

GMT, I live in the UK. I could of possibly got that date wrong, I am so tired haha. I either post right when I wake up or when i am about to sleep :jedi

Hehe it was more of a dig on the date.

Yeah, I'm not sure on that either. Maybe they want all of their suits to look really different from each other and none to actually be the main suit, but the movie one.

I'd love to see these as alternative costumes.

Spider-Carnage

CostumeSpiderCarnage.gif
152167-166477-scarlet-spider_super.jpg
389px-Spider-carnage-1-.png

The Alchemax CEO version of Spider-man (the battle suit version, but without the Spider-mech attached.... though that would be fun if possible. lol)

252px-CEO_Peter_Parker_2099_2.png

I can't for the life of me find a pic of the suit without the mech attached, but in this vid the mech is damaged enough to give a better look at the suit (around the 10.56 mark).

[YT]qicdgFv3Q7E[/YT]

Ends of the Earth armour.
spiderman-spoiler-1b.png

Last edited:
252px-CEO_Peter_Parker_2099_2.png

I can't for the life of me find a pic of the suit without the mech attached, but in this vid the mech is damaged enough to give a better look at the suit (around the 10.56 mark).

[YT]qicdgFv3Q7E[/YT]
I will like that

LtCoolDee: The new trailer for the Amazing Spider-Man game featuring the Web Rush should be out by the end of this week - stay tuned

At last !

Holy crackers! I don't read the comics anymore -- does Spidey change his suit these days as often as he changes his underwear?

Holy crackers! I don't read the comics anymore -- does Spidey change his suit these days as often as he changes his underwear?
He has a few more costumes he wears once and ignore, but most of the time he's in the classic, doesn't change his costume much

According to Dee Brown's twitter account the web rush trailer will be out by the end of this week, please don't shoot the messenger.:D:up:

all this crap about the preorders for the extra playable characters means absolutely nothing at this point. nothing!

we still haven't seen actual gameplay and that is the only thing that actually matters. Well, there's the story and side missions and stuff like that too, but if the gameplay is bad, the rest of that stuff doesn't mean squat.

I've been very excited for this game over the past few months until recently, activision's marketing strategy has been wearing on me. I'm not an impatient fellow by any means, but i swear, if i hear one more web rush description or any other description of gameplay or any other added crap features without seeing some gameplay, i'll just be upset. Lol. There's not much else i can do but at this point, color me frustrated.

this

According to Dee Brown's twitter account the web rush trailer will be out by the end of this week, please don't shoot the messenger.:D:up:
Didn't he say it a few times before? "This week" again and again?

Didn't he say it a few times before? "This week" again and again?

He sure did. And pay attention to the words he used in his comment..."should be out." If he had said "will be out" I'd be more excited about it but since he said 'should' I will just keep my eye looking towards E3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"