The Amazing Spider-Man: The Game - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
He sure did. And pay attention to the words he used in his comment..."should be out." If he had said "will be out" I'd be more excited about it but since he said 'should' I will just keep my eye looking towards E3.

Well if it doesnt make it out, thats not on him. He has no control over that stuff. Thats Activisions PR team

Well if it doesnt make it out, thats not on him. He has no control over that stuff. Thats Activisions PR team

:up: Oh yeah, don't get me wrong, I was never placing any blame on Dee or Beenox. I was just clarifying the wording in his Twitter post. It sucks that they have to deal with Activision...I know what it's like having a crappy boss lol :cwink:

Cool. I was hoping more for a hands-on video. Trailers are edited and qiuck cut most of the time. Still, nice to have a trailer. We'll get some hands-on at E3 :)

Originally posted by 20glyphs over in the movie thread:

New feature about the in-game readable comic books is up:
http://fans.marvel.com/marvel_interactive/blog

A quote from the article:

“So, here’s how it works: As you web-sling (or Web Rush!) your way through the city, you’ll encounter hundreds of comic pages like the one beginning this blog entry – not so many so that they’re everywhere you look, but definitely enough so that they’re very common. Usually, these pages are on building tops, but often you’ll actually see them flying around midair. Unless you’re exceedingly talented with your standard web-swing (like, incredibly talented), you’ll probably find yourself Web Rushing to catch these, then performing a timing-based button press to snag it.
It’s crazy how addicting this gets.”

I'm startin' to get fired up again!

A quote from the article:

“So, here’s how it works: As you web-sling (or Web Rush!) your way through the city, you’ll encounter hundreds of comic pages like the one beginning this blog entry – not so many so that they’re everywhere you look, but definitely enough so that they’re very common. Usually, these pages are on building tops, but often you’ll actually see them flying around midair. Unless you’re exceedingly talented with your standard web-swing (like, incredibly talented), you’ll probably find yourself Web Rushing to catch these, then performing a timing-based button press to snag it.
It’s crazy how addicting this gets.”

I'm startin' to get fired up again!

I was just about to post this lol, it sounds awesome! :awesome::up:

Couldn't some hard-core, eagle-eyed Spidey readers identify the blurry covers, though?

EDIT: Just spotted Scorpion's first appearance in Amazing Spider-Man #20 between Rhino and Black Cat.

Last edited:
The one under Amazing Fantasy 15 kinda looks like Amazing Spider-Man 130

501 pages displaying covers? It starts with 0/500

The one under Amazing Fantasy 15 kinda looks like Amazing Spider-Man 130

501 pages displaying covers? It starts with 0/500

I think the article says there are 10 comics to read but 500 comic pages to collect. Collecting 5 pages unlocks the first comic, 15 pages unlocks the second, and so on until 500 pages unlocks the tenth comic. There is an eleventh comic that comes with the Stan Lee pre-order bonus.

Couldn't some hard-core, eagle-eyed Spidey readers identify the blurry covers, though?

EDIT: Just spotted Scorpion's first appearance in Amazing Spider-Man #20 between Rhino and Black Cat.
One next to ASM#6 is #630. Bottom left is ASM#294.

I think the article says there are 10 comics to read but 500 comic pages to collect. Collecting 5 pages unlocks the first comic, 15 pages unlocks the second, and so on until 500 pages unlocks the tenth comic. There is an eleventh comic that comes with the Stan Lee pre-order bonus.
Oh, thanks for clearing that up
Well, no use of wasting 4GB of space for comics

I know they are probably putting in The Lizard comic because of the movie but I have hopes that you'll fight Lizard in this game.

I know they are probably putting in The Lizard comic because of the movie but I have hopes that you'll fight Lizard in this game.

It's a complete possibility. Every comic there is a first appearance of a main character in a game. There is one for first appearance of Lizard, (probably because he's in the movie) but the one next to it is SHED: a Lizard story...

4fb1816783534.jpg

630.jpg

See?

Oh, I didn't see that! NOYCE!

Though isn't that the first appearance of Kraven's son or something? If I remember correctly, there were the two people who captured Billy for Connor's to kill.

Though isn't that the first appearance of Kraven's son or something? If I remember correctly, there were the two people who captured Billy for Connor's to kill.

I never read it, so I wouldn't know.

I hope we have a great map or an incredible tool to find the pages, because 500 is a freaking lot.

i really hated that arc (and it was kraven's daughter, though don't think it was her first appearance) poor billy :( (it was a poorly written story, last we saw billy prior, he had developed lizard abilities himself, i guess that was retconned)

Oh, that one is Shed, I thought the last one. Needed my sleep =p
So if each comic presents a character, that should mean the last blurry cover is an issue with Scorpia, amiright?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"