Last Video Game You Played 4.0

Gundam Evolution

Texas Chain Saw Massacre. It's definitely more of an actual game than the Friday the 13th game, but all the asymmetrical multi-player games just feel like IP exploitation at this point. Fun for an afternoon, but not worth 40 bucks. It's on gamepass if you're curious.

NHL 19 (closing down)

Robocop Rogue City demo. If you want to feel like Alex Murphy, this is the game for you. It needs some serious updates though. It's got major UE5 shader compiling issues.

Hellboy: Web of Wyrd
Fun little roguelike brawler featuring the late Lance Reddick as Hellboy

Last edited:
Mortal Kombat 1.

Sometimes, I like the game. The fighters and the stages look great. Other times, I feel like I wasted $70. I have the hardest time linking together combos. Without specials or the kameo the most I do is 2-3 hits, and I still struggle with air combos. It's been a LONG time since I've played MK (MK 2011), but I don't remember being THIS bad. Also, the grinding to level up seems like a real chore. Because of this, I only come back to the game every now and again.

I really want to love this game, and since I like Mortal Kombat, I was hoping this would be the game that would get me back into the franchise.

I want to try that too but my reflexes aren't what they used to be either. My heyday was UMK3 and I was fairly good at it. At least in my area. After MK4 I kind of lost my interest as well but I still dabbled. I tried the last Mortal Kombat but the combos were just getting too complicated and precise for me to pull off anymore.

The Quarry PS5 it was on sale for half off new so I grabbed it very nice love the visuals and the character models and animations of the faces are pretty damn good I like the whole choose your own adventure setup of the game so it really is not the same game if you play it 2 or 3 times again.

Gundam Evolution - nearly finished to Level 50 (for all achievements). It's taken ages!

RoboCop Rogue City to me this is the RoboCop game we have been all waiting for my only complaints are minor:
glitchy cut scenes, and the lack of the sound fx of the movies good but could be better I am sure there will be modders for the PC version that will fix some of the sound issues.

Hades (PS5 version)

Only played about an hour of it but so far it's been interesting and fun. Dying repeatedly as part of the core gameplay is certainly very different than usual.

Also dabbling in Outlast. I got it months ago in some sale and then forgot I had it and Outlast II. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"