Last Video Game You Played 4.0

Psychonauts.

Amazing game but the controls are incredibly terrible. I adore the game but it's so difficult to play the last level I've given up for a while.

Diablo & Diablo 2, this is still best rpg game i played until now

i played NBA 2k16 for like 5 hours this morning smh

played a little Pokémon Rumble over a friends house the other day, then some Mario Maker

Back to Fallout NV since I don't have Fallout 4.

I'm stating to see that opinion a lot when comparing it to FO4. What makes it better?

As for the topic at hand...
Jade Empire, Fallout 3 then Dungeon Siege

Ocarina of Time on the Wii U.

Still the same great game I fell in love with in 98. Sure the Camera and graphics haven't aged well and Wind Waker and Twilight Princess made improvements to the controls and menu system but it's still held up really well overall.

I'm stating to see that opinion a lot when comparing it to FO4. What makes it better?

As for the topic at hand...
Jade Empire, Fallout 3 then Dungeon Siege

Bethesda has stripped a lot of the RPG elements away from Fallout 4. There are no real branching paths, character builds have no real affect on the game and quests usually devolve into go here and kill stuff. New Vegas us far more open in it's quest structure with multiple ways to complete quests and the writing in New Vegas is much better.

If you like Borderlands, you'll have fun, if you're expecting a character driven RPG where choices have consequences, you're going to be disappointed

Bethesda has stripped a lot of the RPG elements away from Fallout 4. There are no real branching paths, character builds have no real affect on the game and quests usually devolve into go here and kill stuff. New Vegas us far more open in it's quest structure with multiple ways to complete quests and the writing in New Vegas is much better.

If you like Borderlands, you'll have fun, if you're expecting a character driven RPG where choices have consequences, you're going to be disappointed

So more like 3 than NV?

So more like 3 than NV?

Yes and no, instead of fixing Fallout 3's problems they decided to streamline certain things and remove other elements altogether to the point where it's not even a role playing game anymore.

Fallout 4 is probably the last BGS developed Fallout game I purchase. If they hand the series off to Obsidian again, I'll be the first in line to preorder, but that is probably not going to happen.

Back on topic

Just started Stasis, its really ****ing good.

Currently waiting for Beyond Two Souls to download then install. 25gb. Gonna be a while.

Currently waiting for Sonic Lost World to download... 6GB and craptastic internet makes the heart grow fonder. :meanie:

Elder Scrolls Online - oh oh what have I started!

Wow... to think I was hesitant when the xbox was offering a deep discount on it. I like Obsidian, but they normally have some issue with their games that prevents me from enjoying their product. I guess, I'll check it out.

As for the topic at hand:

Saints Row 4: The Night The Saints Saved Christmas

Wow... to think I was hesitant when the xbox was offering a deep discount on it. I like Obsidian, but they normally have some issue with their games that prevents me from enjoying their product. I guess, I'll check it out.

As for the topic at hand:

Saints Row 4: The Night The Saints Saved Christmas

Obsidian's games get a lot flack, but the hard truth is Bethesda's games are just as busted especially on Sony's hardware. I had more issues out of Fallout 3 and Skyrim on PS3 than I ever did with NV on 360. Obsidian makes up for their short comings with solid writing, compelling characters and a focus on actual role playing.

How is that Saints Row DLC?

NV and 3 on PS3 is crap. Once it hits 7mb on a file then it breaks constantly. I've had to play the dlc on two seperate save files just to do it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"