Last Video Game You Played 4.0

Obsidian's games get a lot flack, but the hard truth is Bethesda's games are just as busted especially on Sony's hardware. I had more issues out of Fallout 3 and Skyrim on PS3 than I ever did with NV on 360. Obsidian makes up for their short comings with solid writing, compelling characters and a focus on actual role playing.

How is that Saints Row DLC?

Which is why I liked KOTOR 2 and Alpha Protocol in spite of their shortcomings.

As for Saints Row, it's pretty hilarious. I try to play it as a Christmas tradition. IMO, it's better than the rest of the game. If you have the game, I suggest getting it. If not, go on youtube or something to see what it's about.

Finished The Witcher 2. Damn good game despite some combat issues with the camera at times.

2336726-crash2.png

Fallout 4
Madden NFL 16
Star Wars Battlefront(2015)

Last edited:
inFAMOUS Second Son
Blacklight: Retribution
Hatoful Boyfriend

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

The gameplay could be more fun, but the story is good and the visuals, the scenery, are all stunning. Too bad I already knew about the ending.

I want to try that Castlevania game. I've only played one other to completion. No idea what it was except it was 3D on xbox and the bonus boss was some giant three tiered monster.

Mortal Kombat X
Killer Instinct

Ghost Recon Future Soldier... great campaign, even better with Co-op
Flashpoint Dragon Rising.... great sp campaign, infiltration MP mode should be in more games.

Metal Gear Solid: Ghost Babel (Gameboy Color):
I'm really enjoying playing it without using weapons, save for boss fights.
That's the way I mostly played the PS1 game, no use of weapons.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

The gameplay could be more fun, but the story is good and the visuals, the scenery, are all stunning. Too bad I already knew about the ending.
I don't like the story of this game, I thought gameplay is fun.
Mirror of Fate has an ok story, I thought it better.
Story of Lords of Shadow 2 is pretty much crap, but you might enjoy the gameplay in that one more.

I want to try that Castlevania game. I've only played one other to completion. No idea what it was except it was 3D on xbox and the bonus boss was some giant three tiered monster.
If the character used a whip, that was Lament of Innocence.
If the character you controlled is voiced by Crispin Freeman, it's Curse of Darkness.

I have no idea either way. It was a long time ago. :p

Edit: After looking up some images it looks like it was LOI.

Just picked up Castlvania LOS and Uncharted 1/2.

BLOPS3... May be the best COD I've ever played.

I expected poop.. So I'm impressed.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 and its ****** ending.

The gameplay is indeed better but the rest is subpar. After the amazing landscapes that we have in the first one, going through every kind of environment and really feeling like you're in an epic journey around the world, you're stuck in the dullest places in this one, where everything feels like industrial junk. It's dirty and dark and that's bad, considering the first game. It's always night and sad. There's little variation for our eyes, whereas the first one had a lot of diversity.

It feels like they just ran out of budget by the end. It just ends. We defeat Satan, who doesn't even fight us using his own self (and is weaker than the industrial guards) in what should be the most epic battle, break the mirror and enter the church. So? What then? What about Dracula's goal to be set free of this world? To die by his own weapon? He doesn't even mention it after the battle. What about Alucard? What the hell is gonna happen now? It feels like the games have been building up for an awesome and satisfying battle and conclusion but it is left without any resolution.

The Witcher 1, working my way through the series again.

How does it fair as an RPG? I figure you're the man to ask after your numerous posts in the Fallout thread. I'm kind of interested in playing the third one (couldn't get through the second) but I dunno...

Mostly I prefer RPGs where I get to make my own character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"