Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 6X07 "TOLDJA"

SPO2 Dalisay

Rebel in exile, again.
Reaction score

After finding themselves in yet another gambling dilemma, a mysterious stranger offers Enoch and FitzSimmons a ride home where, it turns out, two shrikes aren’t better than one,

No AOS on tonight according my Dish Network DVR. It will however be shown tomorrow 6/29 at 5:00/ 4:00 Central PM time in my area, so check your local listing for the time it will be shown in your area.

Pre-empted for a stupid bicycle race that took place last year! :rant:Was this just an isolated event in my area and everybody else got the show as scheduled?

A bicycle race? You must be in Europe. I have only seen the Tour de France when Greg Lemond and Lance Armstrong were winning besides Olympic Games coverage.

Notice that Enoch gave a just in case phone to Fitz just like Steve Rogers gave Tony Stark and Carol Danvers gave to Fury.

A bicycle race? You must be in Europe. I have only seen the Tour de France when Greg Lemond and Lance Armstrong were winning besides Olympic Games coverage.

Notice that Enoch gave a just in case phone to Fitz just like Steve Rogers gave Tony Stark and Carol Danvers gave to Fury.

No, I live in America/ Tennessee. It just sucks that local news affiliates can change regularly scheduled programming as they choose just to show a bicycle race that took place in 1 of Tennessee's major cities that I didn't care about anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"