• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S2E6 "A Fractured House"

iambranded

Civilian
Reaction score
KLvEQN5.jpg

S2 Ep6 - A Fractured House
10/28/14 - The world turns against S.H.I.E.L.D. when Hydra impersonates them to attack The United Nations, and an unexpected enemy leads the charge to bring about their downfall

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Director Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Agent Skye, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons and Nick Blood as Lance Hunter.
Guest starring are B.J. Britt as Agent Antoine Triplett, Adrianne Palicki as Bobbi Morse, Henry Simmons as Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie, Adrian Pasdar as General Glenn Talbot, Tim Dekay as Senator Christian Ward, Falk Hentschel as Marcus Scarlotti, Joe Marinelli as Adamo Dioli, Liberte Chan as international reporter, Parisa Fakhri as Senator's aide, Michael Enright as Julien Beckers, Melanie Cruz as Agent Noelle Walters, Brian Tee as Toshiro Mori, Darrel Cherney as tattoo artist, Brian Van Holt as stranger and Chris Wolfe as news reporter.
"A Fractured House" was written by Rafe Judkins & Lauren LeFranc and directed by Ron Underwood.

Last edited:
"Unexpected enemy" has to be Senator Ward.

It seem to me HYDRA is trying to set up SHIELD to be discredit/framed so HYDRA would be able to continue the plan of world domination? They must obviously have identify other member of SHIELD........

Don't apologize too quick. Them teeth need some grinding... and he may just like it.

Much better. I'm just bothered when it seems like people just really want to start the thread themselves without a concern for the quality of the thread they create. Now it's pretty good.

Honestly, they've written themselves into such a hole with Ward they might as well have just killed him off last season. There's no way the team would realistically ever trust him again yet they can't just keep him in a cell forever doing nothing interesting either.

Free Ward! Free Ward! Free Ward! Let the man's character come out of the box of exposition! Free Ward!

I like this version of Ward He's sketchy and dangerous.

Last edited:
Yeah, my guess is he'll do is best to regain trust before he blows it again, but I suspect it's coming nonetheless.

Honestly, they've written themselves into such a hole with Ward they might as well have just killed him off last season. There's no way the team would realistically ever trust him again yet they can't just keep him in a cell forever doing nothing interesting either.

he copped that coulson is doing the writing last night. may be an issue. At the moment of the lot of them he knows the most about skyes father bar raina, that card is in play after last night. then there is the brother he thinks is a prick. bit there for him.

All you need is a little bit of Faith...

260910faith.jpg

...and at least one Spike...

Spike-James-Marsters-spike-2968425-446-650.jpg

...and anything is possible.

My guess is that he saves the team and then dies. Didn't the hype for the show mention that they would have to say goodbye to two characters this year?

My guess is that he saves the team and then dies. Didn't the hype for the show mention that they would have to say goodbye to two characters this year?

May and Simmons. Fitz has total breakdown blames the team and frees Ward.

Any takers?

Next clip with probably be Ward/Skye, but, dang, do I wish it'd feature Ward's brother! I want to see what he's like already! :D

Ward's brother focuses his campaign around the issue of rooting out the evil SHIELD terrorists. If Ward's captivity is discovered by the public, popular opinion would be in his favor. Efforts to free him would go into effect. Perhaps a SEAL team rescue. Political power book deal, Oprah interview whatever.

The look in Wards eyes after Skye says "tell me what you know...pleeeaaase" screams I got you where I want you baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"