• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

World Marvel's Spider-Man Coming to Disney XD

Apparently, after the Doc Ock four-parter this month, we're getting a "Spider-Island" five-part event, followed by a "Hobgoblin" two-parter to finish the season.
I nearly forgot this show existed, and I come to see this crap about it.

Same. I love Spidey. But why must they always put him in the mix with the other spiders. If you're so obsessed with the other spider-people. Give THEM a show. Keep them AWAY from Peter's show. I miss when Spidey was the focus.

Apparently, after the Doc Ock four-parter this month, we're getting a "Spider-Island" five-part event, followed by a "Hobgoblin" two-parter to finish the season.

...Hobgoblin? I'm guessing that is going to be Harry in this series. Also, a note is that it looks like he's showing up before Green Goblin... again (unless Gobby already showed up, I haven't really followed this show all that much). I wonder if that is one of the only ways to make it to Hobgoblin in adaptive media is to have him come first, as Green Goblin is going to come eventually.

Green Goblin hasn't shown up yet. I think the only show to at least set up the path to approaching Hobgoblin properly was/is Spectacular.

Really doesn't matter though--this current show, while not quite as bad as USM, is no longer worth my time. I gave it a fair shot, so far and it has done little to impress me.

...Hobgoblin? I'm guessing that is going to be Harry in this series. Also, a note is that it looks like he's showing up before Green Goblin...
They might make Hobgolin similar to Booster Gold this time and make him steal goblin equipment, from the start instead of being hired by Osborn first.

This current show, while not quite as bad as USM, is no longer worth my time. I gave it a fair shot, so far and it has done little to impress me.
At least it did something for you.

SO I’ve heard that this show along with Avengers Assemble, and Guardians of the Galaxy are ending. While I haven’t been watching, it feels like this show just started. It wouldn’t be the first time Marvel cancelled cartoons due to a change in business logic. I’m guessing this has something to do with the acquisition of X Men and Fantastic Four.

SO I’ve heard that this show along with Avengers Assemble, and Guardians of the Galaxy are ending. While I haven’t been watching, it feels like this show just started. It wouldn’t be the first time Marvel cancelled cartoons due to a change in business logic. I’m guessing this has something to do with the acquisition of X Men and Fantastic Four.

Just saw the source. People are getting laid off at the division and slowing the production of shows.

Is that why this looks like it has a cheap production budget? Will season 2 go on air?

Season two coming June 18th. I guess they're going to be burning off the season and then that's it.

[YT]QDB0mqvhn54[/YT]

I'm like; "Whatever, it's one show I'm not looking forward to see more of"
That doesn't mean I'm not curious to see what happens after that bit ending the trailer.

I cant warm up with art art-style sadly.
Isn't this Show succesful?

I never got around to watching the show, but it sounds like it's not worth my time. If the show goes on for longer and I hear that it improves, I'll give it a chance.

Isn't this Show succesful?
Less so than Ultimate Spider-Man, from what I understand.

I never got around to watching the show, but it sounds like it's not worth my time. If the show goes on for longer and I hear that it improves, I'll give it a chance.
Episodes 15-25 of season 1 were entertaining. Skip everything that came before them, or it's better to just ignore the show altogether.

Does it seem like the show will end after season 2? I would just wait for it to end before giving it a shot if that's the case.

Does it seem like the show will end after season 2? I would just wait for it to end before giving it a shot if that's the case.

Besides the leaked info, there's been layoffs from a lot of people working at Marvel Animation. Also, they're planning to air new episode through August, which would be around half of the season. That says "burning it off" to me.

Season two coming June 18th. I guess they're going to be burning off the season and then that's it.

[YT]QDB0mqvhn54[/YT]

Goodness this show continues to look awful. It reeks too much of Slott's Spider-Man. And it's only slightly better than USM but at least that show had some decent visuals--this one the art style is so flat.

I don't know exactly when, but probably recently. He's still at Marvel.

tumblr_nab8jeCDIW1tv4k5po1_400.gif

Aziz, you trying to tell me I should watch the new episodes?
To be honest; I doubted you'd enter this thread again.
I was just stating my opinion as someone who enjoyed these episodes, but they're obviously not good enough for me to try and sell them to someone not entertained by the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"