Max Series

Really hope this gets a panel at SDCC.

I’d get a big kick out of it if they subvert expectations in regards to what his role in the series will be.

I feel like the Disney Plus shows have trained us to expect a certain action component when one of the big guns makes a cameo. I’d love it if instead we have a quiet (but still intense) scene of Bats grilling Oz about something that’s gone down in the series.

I've always assumed they'll treat it like Gotham Central's first arc or two.

Hints, allusions, etc. and then show him in the finale. Or do all of that excluding the latter aspect, and only use Pattinson as Bruce in a scene.

I see it more likely that we see Bruce than Batman make an appearence and I'm fine with that.

I think no matter what happens, when Pattinson as Batman doesn't show up to beat guys up and look dead in the camera, some people will be upset.

I think they should focus on Penguin the character and the world of Gotham. Batman/Bruce Wayne's presence will likely be felt, but I don't think he needs to be heavily featured in any which way.

Weren't there early rumors suggesting batman would briefly appear in series?

I’m really curious about who scores this thing. Given how much he’s got on his plate, I doubt it’ll be Giacchino, but you also can’t just give the gig to anybody. The music was too important to The Batman to just be an afterthought.

Personally? I say Nicholas Britell.

Seeing that we’ve got a trailer coming, but I’m not sure if the sources are legit.

Also can we possibly get this moved with Part II?

I saw that too. I just don’t know who the hell this person is.

I think the House of the Dragon trailer drops today so probably not.

It was shown in a Max presentation in France today, alongside the two House of the Dragon trailers. Whether that will be released online as well is another issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"