MCU vs thread....controversy and chaos

Nebula wins due to durability.
Agent Peggy Carter vs Pre serum steve and Joaquin Phoenix Joker cage match

View attachment 37039
200.gif

Thank you. Someone gets it. Black Widow is overrated! I don't know how people got her beating Nebula, Promixa Midnight and Elektra.

Nebula wins due to durability.
Agent Peggy Carter vs Pre serum steve and Joaquin Phoenix Joker cage match

View attachment 37039
200.gif

Thank you. Someone gets it. Black Widow is overrated! I don't know how people got her beating Nebula, Promixa Midnight and Elektra.

Haha nice gif! Agree. I like Widow but no way does she take Nebula, trained by Thanos and ultra durable who could take out much of the avengers and GOTG team. Plus Karen Gillian is an ultra-bad ass

You can do the next matchup but no DC allowed..........................or should it be allowed? What do you guys think?

Sorry I am ignorant. I didn’t realize there were rules! Thought this was more for funzies. Is it only MCU characters vs each other??

Sorry I am ignorant. I didn’t realize there were rules! Thought this was more for funzies. Is it only MCU characters vs each other??
Well it is the "MCU vs thread" but if you guys want to TEMPORARILY use DC characters due to this pandemic and not a lot of Marvel movies or series coming out, I'm ok with it.

Ronan is too stupid to win this. It’s unlikely that he’ll one shot Tony so he’ll likely be thwarted or lose fair and square. I mean he’s a Kree so he can be knocked out by Tony right? Or at least stabbed, crushed or burnt?

Iron-Man with bleeding edge armor would win even if Ronan were to be wielding an infinity stone. He’s too fast and that armor is so op.
Yeah with that armour he was doing well against Thanos with stones. Ronin wouldn’t be able to keep up with that onslaught, not the one that we’ve seen on film at least.

I think you guys are giving bad writing way to much credit here. The only reason that diversion worked is because they wanted it to. Once Ronan landed with the power stone on Xandar, that planet should have been destroyed but they wanted to use some stupid plot device and make him look stupid. If you look at him through out the movie, when he wanted his point to be made, he did it asap with no hesitation.

I think you guys are giving bad writing way to much credit here. The only reason that diversion worked is because they wanted it to. Once Ronan landed with the power stone on Xandar, that planet should have been destroyed but they wanted to use some stupid plot device and make him look stupid. If you look at him through out the movie, when he wanted his point to be made, he did it asap with no hesitation.

Take that back ! The dance off to save the universe, followed by the Guardians of the Galaxy defeating Ronan through the power of friendship, is one of the great cinematic moments of all time.
And I'm being totally serious !

Iron Man vs Ronan:

Given this is clearly intended to be non-infinity stone Ronan, and Tony with his Bleeding Edge armor? Iron Man, definitely. Ronan is powerful, sure, but I honestly don't see him as any stronger or tougher than Iron Man, at best. And Tony has way, way better ranged options and mobility. Its just not a contest. Ronan would be able to make the fight last a while, and probably knock down Tony at least once, but he's just not going to win. *Maybe* it'd be different if it was a significantly earlier armor, something where Ronan could theoretically degrade Tony's capabilities with a few good hits. Maybe.

Ya mean like when Dr. Evil was going to kill Austin Powers?

Take that back ! The dance off to save the universe, followed by the Guardians of the Galaxy defeating Ronan through the power of friendship, is one of the great cinematic moments of all time.
And I'm being totally serious !
tenor.gif

Iron Man

Flight and firepower advantages would make this a one-sided affair. Even with the power stone, Tony would still win. The Bleeding Edge armor has been shown to be capable of tanking hits from the power stone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"