• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MessyPandas drawings and Manips!

MessyPandas

Civilian
Reaction score
Hoped it was ok if i made my own thread here with some little bits and pieces i've been working on. I tend to draw a traditional style but i like to experiment with manipulation and photoshop.

Thanks for looking and heres some stuff:

Joker Drawings:

Joker_as_a_nurse_by_tosgos.jpg

Joker_as_a_cop_by_tosgos.jpg

Joker_Sketch_WIP_by_tosgos.jpg

Black_2_by_tosgos.jpg

Jokers_tongue_by_tosgos.jpg

Joker_as_a_cop_2_by_tosgos.png

Joker_cross_hatch_sketch_by_tosgos.png

Last edited:
Microsoft Paint speed-drawings: (Links to the videos are underneath)

Joker_drawn_in_paint_by_tosgos.jpg

[YT]fJ0M6Mma89Q[/YT]

Joker_drawing_in_MS_paint_1_by_tosgos.png

[YT]5L_Ltx2LPxo[/YT]

Joker_in_MS_paint_3_by_tosgos.png

[YT]CcRfMGr0pRk[/YT]

i though i recognized your screen name, i love your Joker speed paintings on youtube. and like strikezone89 said, the "vs" ones are really cool

welcome over to the fan art forum. nice stuff so far :up:

Some really good stuff man:up:

Messy you are definitely one of my favourite artists here on the hype. Keep it up man! The TDK poster with Batman coming towards Joker on the Batpod wouldn't look out of place in the cinema. major props! :D

i though i recognized your screen name, i love your Joker speed paintings on youtube. and like strikezone89 said, the "vs" ones are really cool

Woah thanks brownstone. First time i've been recognised for being on youtube :woot:

i love ur "vs" drawings very cool

Thanks. Theres more in the works. One involving a certain Nolan...

welcome over to the fan art forum. nice stuff so far :up:

Thanks for the warm welcome ComicChick

Some really nice stuff here... I especially like the sketch above. The speed painting in Paint is also very impressive. Looking forward to more...

Very much appreciated Ravana.

Wow, you are good :applaud congrats!

Some really good stuff man:up:

Cheers bud

Messy you are definitely one of my favourite artists here on the hype. Keep it up man! The TDK poster with Batman coming towards Joker on the Batpod wouldn't look out of place in the cinema. major props! :D

Ace you've always been so kind about my work, :woot:

A drawing of Joker in Arkhams Asylum. I always have big ideas for a comic and then exhaust myself after the first drawing... Or maybe i'm just lazy :csad: Anyways heres the drawing:

Joker_drawing_in_asylum_by_tosgos.png

Thanks Brown. I'm working on Goyer vs one of the lesser Gods next

Welcome to the hype

some cool stuff here man

This is Chris Nolan as a centaur vs God:

Chris_Nolan_vs_God_by_tosgos.png

i'm guessing your head must be a kinda interesting place...

A drawing of Joker in Arkhams Asylum. I always have big ideas for a comic and then exhaust myself after the first drawing... Or maybe i'm just lazy :csad: Anyways heres the drawing:

Joker_drawing_in_asylum_by_tosgos.png

I know the feeling r.e. having great ideas and not getting past the first drawing. this is great though. love it.

clever! i like it! more successful than your other batman 3 poster IMHO.

like i said, good stuff man. keep em coming!

Welcome to the hype

some cool stuff here man

i'm guessing your head must be a kinda interesting place...

I know the feeling r.e. having great ideas and not getting past the first drawing. this is great though. love it.

clever! i like it! more successful than your other batman 3 poster IMHO.

like i said, good stuff man. keep em coming!

Lol. Thanks alot Phig. My head does have some creative tendancies, not of all of it good. As the centaur duel proves :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"