Michael Keaton Still Bats For Batman Fans !

I still don't get why Bale's Bruce had to put on the 'Batman voice' during his scene with Lucious Fox in TDK..

Fox already knows that Bruce is Batman :/

Kinda silly.

Because Batman might be schizzoprhenic (yeah spelling, i know). He also did the Batman voice after knocking out Harvey and telling Rachel to hide.

I still don't get why Bale's Bruce had to put on the 'Batman voice' during his scene with Lucious Fox in TDK..

Fox already knows that Bruce is Batman :/

Kinda silly.
In case someone working there suddenly burst into the room and suddenly saw Batman talking as Bruce Wayne voice.

Drz said:
Because Batman might be schizzoprhenic (yeah spelling, i know). He also did the Batman voice after knocking out Harvey and telling Rachel to hide.
He could've been whispering but don't take my word for it, and remember it's only a movie.

He could've been whispering but don't take my word for it, and remember it's only a movie.

That is some growly whispering voice then.:hehe: I didn't notice it myself first until someone pointed it out to me actually.:brucebat:

i was wondering the same thing when i rewatched tdk yesterday. also keaton is the man for doing that. it is because of things like that, that remind me how he is still to this day my favorite batman.

To some he might still be Bats, to me he is still Mr Mom :hehe:

Last edited:
Seeing that clip an remembering that Batman (89) just had its official 20 year anniversary is getting me excited to rewatch it. I really wish I could meet Keaton since he was such a huge part of my childhood thanks to Batman and Batman Returns

if i were keaton i'd be grateful for ANY fans that i still had.

Keaton will always be my favorite, I even like Kilmer more than Bale.

Then again, compared to Clooney, Bale will always look better.

Personally, Bale is my favorite Batman. But Keaton will always have my respect for the way he played the role.

Michael Keaton is the man. What a classy dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"