My top choices...

Jenna Ortega (20)

jenna-ortega-scream-6-mercredi-netflix-biographie-you-serie6_0.jpg

Sadie Sink (20)

sadie-sink-gettyimages-1670617941.jpg

Elle Fanning (24)

1200px-Elle_Fanning-1733_%28cropped%29.jpg

I would go with a young unknown.
Same. All the Kara Zor-Els we’ve gotten have been in their twenties, so it might be interesting to actually portray this one as a teenager.

Given the story that this is based upon, early 20’s would be a good age, as Kara has to be old enough to have seen some stuff. The comic is basically a retelling of True Grit with Kara in the Rooster Cogburn role. I think a teenager would be hard pressed to fit that bill.

Given the story that this is based upon, early 20’s would be a good age, as Kara has to be old enough to have seen some stuff. The comic is basically a retelling of True Grit with Kara in the Rooster Cogburn role. I think a teenager would be hard pressed to fit that bill.

Madison Iseman is 26 and has a good look to her IMO. She seems like a fairly good actress as well, but I've only seen her in Nocturne.

No idea who this Phoebe Dynevor person is, but assuming the studio passes on her for Lois, I can see them putting her on another project, namely Supergirl: WoT. I mean, considering she's already made it this far, they clearly must like her. And she does look the part IMO.

94a8d836caa5e55bc29d9a2f61b3b122.jpg

That's exactly what I thought of while reading it!

Anyway my choice for Kara is Peyton List.

So David is 29. What age should we be shooting for Kara? Late teens or early 20's?

25-29 is fine. Plenty of actors play younger and I dont think she needs to be a young adult considering she'll already be established by the time we meet her

I’ve been out of the loop for a little bit, I didn’t know Milly was even in the running so this is a great surprise. I don’t even know if I would have thought of her for the role myself but I think she’s going to be a great Kara. Very exciting news :wowe:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"