Supergirl Cat knows Kara is Supergirl and here's why

But she was upset that Kara and Adam did not pan out, at the beginning she was furious...hurt even. She simply got over it, and as I have speculated before after Flash came to town, I think she definitely figured it out. I do not for a second think she knew at the time Kara was dating her son.

I think that Cat realizes that Kara's job as Supergirl will take the majority of her time and was probably why she gave her the chance to choose her own job, figuring out that if Kara followed her heart it would be to be a reporter.

OR.....we have all been bamboozled and Cat was simply calling her Supergirl as a description of what she felt Kara had become.....LOL

OR.....we have all been bamboozled and Cat was simply calling her Supergirl as a description of what she felt Kara had become.....LOL

I was thinking along those same lines given the way she pronounced the words, "super" then "girl", not as a single word - "supergirl."

As if Cat sees Kara as a "super girl" for how well she handles her assistant duties, which is confirmed in the last episode when she calls her the "best asst she's ever had."

I am not sure if Cat would actually want Supergirl as one of her staff, while it might create some good publicity, it would also draw the attention of every evil alien who wants to attack, making the Catco employees vulnerable.

In the end, I think even if Cat knows or strongly suspects, she is smart enough to recognize how important to Kara the importance of having a separate life away from being Supergirl the hero, as just an ordinary citizen/person who can go out for a slice of pizza and not be mobbed, something the actress probably can no longer do in reality.

I think if she or any of the other major stars of the show went to a local mall to go shopping they would likely be stopped repeatedly for selfies/pics/autographs, so unless they really wanted the attention they as actors have given up that life - the life of an ordinary, fairly anonymous person - something Kara Danvers desperately does not want to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"