Mordo

Tg11

Superhero
Reaction score
Then where is Mordo in this film? If Mordo is trying to rid the world of sorcerers then I wonder if his character died in the Snap originally? Or if he survived it...Then where has he been all this time? Why didn't Chiwetel show up in Infinity War or show up in Endgame?

Surely he’s under contract. Plus I reckon they’re building with mordo.

I wonder what his version of a nightmare will be?

He will surely be involved.

Plus to see Mordo take on Wanda in a fight would be pretty awesome

Point of order: we have no reason to believe Mordo intends to rid the world of sorcerers. His words were that the problem was "too many sorcerers". That means there are sorcerers he thinks the world could do without. . . but to assume that this adds up to "all of them" is undue extrapolation.

Plus Mordo being in the sequel makes more sense

Plus to see Mordo take on Wanda in a fight would be pretty awesome
Good call. That could be amazing. Although I'm sure Strange would be involved in any final battle with him.

I think it would be interesting if Mordo was one of those that wasn't snapped out of existence. Mordo could of spent the last five years travelling the globe murdering magic users and studying the dark arts side of magic (like his comic counterpart).

It would be a good way to jump ahead and show Mordo further along his dark path and with new magical abilities that could challenge Strange.

I could see Mordo trying to kill Wanda in this and take the Darkhold for himself.

Wish we'd got more from him. Not quite satisfied with the resolution here after the build up in the first film.

They seriously need to stop wasting Chiwetel Ejiofor's talents as an actor. :dry:

So apparently Strange had fights with MCU Mordo after the first movie off-screen? To say that's a major letdown is an understatement.

They seriously need to stop wasting Chiwetel Ejiofor's talents as an actor. :dry:

So apparently Strange had fights with MCU Mordo after the first movie off-screen? To say that's a major letdown is an understatement.

Yeah, an unfortunate casualty.

I was really looking forward to Mordo becoming a villain. I didn't consider in the trailers for this film it would be an alternate Mordo working for the Illuminati.

Here's something I've been wondering about though:

That can't be the last we see of Illuminati Mordo, right? Like he was the only member to survive and I imagine when he finds out that Wanda killed the rest of the group, he won't be too happy.

But that depends on whether or not they will actually explore the ramifications of the Illuminati's demise down the line or not. It would be severely underwhelming if not.

I just don't see why they need to go back to that reality, when there are hundreds of realities.

its also better to just utilize 616 Mordo especially after the Ds1' post credit scene. Aside from Wong, he's the only DS1 supporting character that has a reason to comeback. Illuminati Mordo was boring and doesn't need to return.

Here's something I've been wondering about though:

That can't be the last we see of Illuminati Mordo, right? Like he was the only member to survive and I imagine when he finds out that Wanda killed the rest of the group, he won't be too happy.

But that depends on whether or not they will actually explore the ramifications of the Illuminati's demise down the line or not. It would be severely underwhelming if not.

*Shrugs*

I guess we will find out eventually. I'm positive the movie is going to do pretty well.

If we ever see the Illuminati again, it would be the 616 version. Hopefully with Namor and Carol Danvers this time instead of Maria/Peggy.

I hope they bring 616 Mordo back in I don't want variants. The "Too many damn sorcerers" scene feels wasted right now. Though Wanda killed a big group of them for him in a way. Strange spoke as if the main timeline Mordo is still causing trouble.

I hope they bring 616 Mordo back in I don't want variants. The "Too many damn sorcerers" scene feels wasted right now. Though Wanda killed a big group of them for him in a way. Strange spoke as if the main timeline Mordo is still causing trouble.
I definitely want to see 616 Mordo again. He could have got up to a lot since we last saw him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"