Most anticipated Marvel Studios series for Disney+?

1. Moon Knight
2. Loki
(2b Wakanda Forever)
3. Guardians Holiday Special
4. Secret Invasion
5. Hawkeye
6. Armor Wars
7. She-Hulk
8. Ms. Marvel
9. Iron Heart
10. What If
11. I am Groot

Last edited:
After The Falcon and the Winter Soldier:

01 Ms. Marvel :wowe:
02 Guardians Holiday Special
03 Loki
04 Secret Invasion
05 Hawkeye
06 Armor Wars
07 Moon Knight
08 What If
09 Wakanda Series
10 She-Hulk
11 I Am Groot
12 Iron Heart

Miss Marvel is my hope here. I really hope they dont go they obvious "racism-is-bad"-plot like every second movie has this days but instead they show us the struggle of a teenager to find the right mix of religion/culture from your family and modern life, a really important topic in my opinion and could be very inspiring for young girls.

Moon Knight is low ranked because I absolute know nothing of that character. And to rate the Wakanda Series, I need more details who is leading this.

The only series I really have no desire are I am Groot (Im expecing a kindergarten-nonsense) and Iron Heart.

After The Falcon and the Winter Soldier:

01 Ms. Marvel :wowe:
02 Guardians Holiday Special
03 Loki
04 Secret Invasion
05 Hawkeye
06 Armor Wars
07 Moon Knight
08 What If
09 Wakanda Series
10 She-Hulk
11 I Am Groot
12 Iron Heart

Miss Marvel is my hope here. I really hope they dont go they obvious "racism-is-bad"-plot like every second movie has this days but instead they show us the struggle of a teenager to find the right mix of religion/culture from your family and modern life, a really important topic in my opinion and could be very inspiring for young girls.

Moon Knight is low ranked because I absolute know nothing of that character. And to rate the Wakanda Series, I need more details who is leading this.

The only series I really have no desire are I am Groot (Im expecing a kindergarten-nonsense) and Iron Heart.

I think they go the latter route on that one. I see it being a typical teenage show with all of the struggles as a teen, except a teen in the MCU with superpowers.

I think they go the latter route on that one. I see it being a typical teenage show with all of the struggles as a teen, except a teen in the MCU with superpowers.

My own suspicion: Ms Marvel will essentially be their Spider-man, a teenage hero and audience identification figure dealing with power and responsibility. Because not only can she pretty easily fit that role. . . she is a character that Marvel *fully controls*.

1. Hawkeye
  2. Loki
  3. Ms. Marvel
  4. Moon Knight
  5. She-Hulk
I lost count of all the other shows announced at this point :funny:

Having not seen WandaVision or Falcon:

Hawkeye (I've been wanting to see Kate Bishop)
WandaVision
Moon Knight
Secret Invasion
Iron Heart
Armor Wars
Wakanda Series
Falcon and the Winter Soldier
Ms. Marvel
She-Hulk
Loki
What If
I Am Groot
Guardians Holiday Special

Armor Wars
Moon Knight
She-Hulk

I Am Groot and the Guardians Holiday Special will be adorable side treats.

Mine are:

1. Moon Knight (what a surprise, lol!) by a good margin.
2. What If (I'm really curious about how Marvel will handle this).
3. Loki

A number 4 would be She-Hulk, but I'm not sure I'll like the tone of it...

I'm really looking forward to Amor Wars and Secret Invasion. Also, Moon Knight. I know very little about the character but the allusions to Batman def has me curious to tune in!

Definitely looking forward to She-Hulk, Ms Marvel, Moon Knight and Armor Wars.

Moon Knight
Secret Invasion
Armor Wars

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"