Movie Adaptations You'd Like To See.

EDIT...shoot hold on...

Last edited:
Can you make a good adaptation of a game like Halo..? Or any FPS game, for that matter

Here we go:

----

Gargoyles

Gargoyles-Goliath.jpg

Live Action Gargoyles done in the vein of the 90s "Ninja Turtles" films would be all varying degrees of bad ass.

[YT]ygrEVnrg3Ic[/YT]

Get to it, Disney...

I believe you can make a good movie from Halo....Look at the shorts done by Blomkamp and the Weta ppl.. that was awesome and it was low budget,,think about stuff like that on a multimillion $$$ budget?

GAMES:
Metal Gear Solid.
Resident Evil done right
Legend of Zelda
A Pixar Mario Brothers Movie based on the Original Paper Mario
Halo

NOVELS:
Updated 1984
We
Updated 2001: A Space Oddessy

Why not 2061: Odyssey Three and 3001: The Final Odyssey..? Since the first two are done already
I never read 2061, but definately 3001. But as you remember, there is a character in 3001 that is in 2001, and another character in all 4. So, it would be great if they re-made 2001 as a franchise. All 4 with the same cast and crew. LotR style filming.

Never read these two, so don't spoil them to me :o Haven't even read 2010! But that's because I could never find a copy of it

Never read these two, so don't spoil them to me :o Haven't even read 2010! But that's because I could never find a copy of it
Amazon dot com my friend.

3001 was great, I won't spoil it, but I remember when I was in 8th grade when it came out. There was a news article about Europa when I was on the Chapter dealing with it. Awesome!

I saved the News Paper Article, it's still in my copy of the book.

That would be a great sci-fi epic movie franchise. Especially if Darren Aronofsky Directed it!!!:woot:

I'd love to see the book "Manhunt" made into a film. For those who don't know it, it's a chronicle of the 12 days that Presidential assassin John Wilkes Booth was on the run in the US. The book is fascinating and it's pacing translates well to film.

Star Wars: Legacy.

With Lucas as producer only.

As I've said a thousand times, The Outsiders, Johnny Quest, Stormbreaker. etc.

The Horus Heresy, Warhammer 40K.

Comics
100 Bullets
Captain America
Walking Dead
Arkham Asylum
The Darkness
Preacher
Recess Pieces(any zombie fan NEEDS to pick this up)
Y: The Last Man
The Quitter
Sandman
Criminal
Daredevil(based off of Bendis and Maleev's run, and done right would be nice)
Crossed
No Hero
Black Summer
Hellblazer
The 9/11 Report

Books
Heat
Hatchet
The Art of Keeping Cool
Code Talker
Monster(Walter Dean Myers)
Rise Over Fallujah
Fallen Angels
Maniac Magee
Animal Farn

Video Games
Alone in the Dark
Far Cry(following the second games plot)
Fallout
Splinter Cell
Metal Gear Solid
The Suffering
Silent Hill 2
Resistance
Gears Of War
Wolfenstein
Condemned
Bully
Killzone

Dan Simmons books:
Hyperion
Song of Kali
Carrion Comfort (Nazi Mind Vampires!)

Christopher Moore books:
Bloodsucking Fiends
You Suck
A Dirty Job

Neil Gaiman:
Sandman (but only if it has a solid, yet bold, writer & director attached!)

Books

The Martian Chronicles

Games

Twisted Metal

I would love to see GTA San andreas, Vice City Stories, Vice City, GTA 4, and Liberty City Stories all done in CGI Beowulf Style.

Graphic Novels

Cage

Wanted (done right)

Comic Book Characters

Foolkiller

Last edited:
- Pirates of Darkwater
- Gargoyles
- Mighty Max
- Thundercats (live action with Hugo Weaving as Mumm-Ra, Ving Rhames as Panthro, Wentworth Miller as Lion-O and no Snarf)

- Legend of Zelda (OOT)
- Metroid Prime
- Dino Crisis (use elements of the 1st game to build the story but base it on the 2nd game)
- Broken Sword trilogy
- Alone in the Dark (a decent film that follows A New Nightmare from the PS1)

- Warhammer 40k (I ain't read the books so I don't know what story specifically but if done right anything would be cool.. it could be like LOTR in space - epic battles wise at least)

- Winnie-the-Pooh (Put the book on screen. A movie that uses all the original stories and connects them.. and have narration, similar to the original disney cartoons based on the book.)

Last edited:
i ALSO WANTED
Quatam leap moive i read some were that they were going to \make moive about his daughter leaping around in time trying to find sam. i never heard of anything. about it latley/ i think that was 2 or 3 years ago.
Kung fu moive
mACGYVER MOIVE

cARTOON :
STATIC SHOCK
sWAT KATS
The Jetsons
Top cat
Hong kong Phoney

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A new supermario brother. they do got one already.i would like to see a remake of it.

Last edited:
Jonny Quest, absolutely. It's a crime that one hasn't been made.

Mass Effect, Halo and a proper adaptation of The Spirit

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"