• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Movies & TV Now On XBOX Live

AssMan

Sidekick
Reaction score
Huge selections

I brought the South Park World Of Warcraft Episode

While I think it is great that Microsoft is offering downloadable movies and tv shows, one wonders how we're expected to store them (some in high definition) on a 20gig HDD? :confused:

Come on Microsoft give us an 80gig HDD already! :mad:

Anyone know anything about this? We have it at work for $40, and if it does what it says it does, it could be my solution to HDD space on my 360...

imdaly said:
Anyone know anything about this? We have it at work for $40, and if it does what it says it does, it could be my solution to HDD space on my 360...
That's awesome. I wish it worked for Mac though, because I bet it doesn't.

Dissapointed that they only have 4 UFC fights and the title are screwed up. I DL'd the Griffen Vs Sinosic fight and got the Diego VS Karo fight. I hope they increase their library soon, and fix the bugs.

I downloaded the South Park episode where Cartman is Dog The Hall Monitor, and got Batman Forever.

So, sounds like this really needs to be ironed out...?

farmerfran said:
I downloaded the South Park episode where Cartman is Dog The Hall Monitor, and got Batman Forever.

Wow, now that sucks.

I wanted to download some Drawn Together episodes, and I might make a fake American silver account to do it. Canada gets like, no exclusive s**t. :cmad:

Master Chief said:
I wanted to download some Drawn Together episodes, and I might make a fake American silver account to do it. Canada gets like, no exclusive s**t. :cmad:
USA FTW!

Can't you choose to download it to an external USB harddrive. I have one that I use, haven't tried it with the 360 though. But I guess in theory it should work to store the movies and shows on it.

I'm thinking about investing in that Datel USB transfer device..

I downloaded an episode of CSI in HD and it took a whole day to download! it was only 2 gigs!:eek: But it was all worth it though! After seeing something in HD on my HD Tv! Im defintely going to pick up an Add- On!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"