Movies & TV Now On XBOX Live

AssMan

Sidekick
Reaction score
Huge selections

I brought the South Park World Of Warcraft Episode

While I think it is great that Microsoft is offering downloadable movies and tv shows, one wonders how we're expected to store them (some in high definition) on a 20gig HDD? :confused:

Come on Microsoft give us an 80gig HDD already! :mad:

Anyone know anything about this? We have it at work for $40, and if it does what it says it does, it could be my solution to HDD space on my 360...

imdaly said:
Anyone know anything about this? We have it at work for $40, and if it does what it says it does, it could be my solution to HDD space on my 360...
That's awesome. I wish it worked for Mac though, because I bet it doesn't.

Dissapointed that they only have 4 UFC fights and the title are screwed up. I DL'd the Griffen Vs Sinosic fight and got the Diego VS Karo fight. I hope they increase their library soon, and fix the bugs.

I downloaded the South Park episode where Cartman is Dog The Hall Monitor, and got Batman Forever.

So, sounds like this really needs to be ironed out...?

farmerfran said:
I downloaded the South Park episode where Cartman is Dog The Hall Monitor, and got Batman Forever.

Wow, now that sucks.

I wanted to download some Drawn Together episodes, and I might make a fake American silver account to do it. Canada gets like, no exclusive s**t. :cmad:

Master Chief said:
I wanted to download some Drawn Together episodes, and I might make a fake American silver account to do it. Canada gets like, no exclusive s**t. :cmad:
USA FTW!

Can't you choose to download it to an external USB harddrive. I have one that I use, haven't tried it with the 360 though. But I guess in theory it should work to store the movies and shows on it.

I'm thinking about investing in that Datel USB transfer device..

I downloaded an episode of CSI in HD and it took a whole day to download! it was only 2 gigs!:eek: But it was all worth it though! After seeing something in HD on my HD Tv! Im defintely going to pick up an Add- On!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"