MSNBC.com's Top 5 Hardest Levels

William_C

StylelessKnave
Reaction score
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24509956/wid/11915829?GT1=40006

'Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock'

While most of the songs in “Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock” are beatable by the average gamer as long as they’re willing to spend the time practicing with their instrument, DragonForce’s “Through the Fire and Flames” is not one of them. It has so many notes coming at you so fast that to hit them all it feels like you’ve got to grow some extra fingers on your left hand.
'Mike Tyson’s Punch Out!!'

“Mike Tyson’s Punch Out!!” starts off nice and easy with the aptly named Glass Joe. After him you work your way up the ranks against boxers like Piston Honda and Don Flamenco, who aren’t too hard to beat either. Eventually you get a title bout against the champ himself - Mike Tyson. The problem is that Tyson is about 20,000 times harder to beat than all the other fighters combined, and just one of his uppercuts is enough to knock you out cold. It’s an accomplishment to land a punch on the guy, let alone defeat him.

'Gran Turismo 4'

There’s no doubt that the races in “Gran Turismo 4” can be challenging, but one in particular stands out as being especially difficult: the N?ring 24-hour Endurance. You’re going to need super strong thumbs, and probably an energy drink or two, if you want to win this event.

Of course, you can always cheat a little and put your car in B-spec (autopilot) mode, but where’s the fun in that?

'Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare'

“Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare’s” two-part sniper mission is definitely a hard one to complete. It has you sneaking past enemy lines to take out a target, and then carrying a wounded teammate out to safety while a whole platoon of soldiers searches for you. But the game becomes insanely difficult once you’ve made your way to the evacuation point. With nowhere to hide and a limited amount of ammunition, you have to defend yourself from the attacking army until you’re rescued. Good luck getting out of this one alive.

'Clubhouse Games'

Nintendo’s “Clubhouse Games” features more than 40 casual games, like poker, solitaire and chess, but it’s the puzzle game, Escape, that we’re stuck on. Those puzzles may start off easy, but that doesn’t last. We’ve played Escape for hours and still can’t figure out the 19th stage. We’re so frustrated by it that we’re beginning to think that maybe there isn’t a solution.

Thought it was kind of interesting. Some games, I dont know. CoD4, playing that, I had a time with. I died a grip during that sniper mission cause I stood up the first couple of times on accident in the big field, and then I died during the follow part when you gotta go through those train crates. Fun as hell though :D

No Fighting in the War Room and the Prologue for COD4 are way harder than the sniper mission.

No Fighting in the War Room is just annoying, the Prologue was a snap.

I didnt find any of the COD4 missions hard. The stuff at the end had me restarting more, but nothing so sever. I cant see anything from COD4 being on a list for one of the most hardest levels

The fact that it doesnt have the sewer bike levels from Battletoads there makes it lose all credibility instantly. In fact, you could just make the entire list Battletoads and Silver Surfer.

Has anyone EVER beat Mike Tyson's Punch Out?

The fact that it doesnt have the sewer bike levels from Battletoads there makes it lose all credibility instantly. In fact, you could just make the entire list Battletoads and Silver Surfer.

Word. Don't forget Ghosts n' Goblins though. That one was just brutal.

Has anyone EVER beat Mike Tyson's Punch Out?
I actually have (had) more trouble with Mr. Sandman (the second time around) and Super Macho Man. Once you learn Tyson's triggers before a punch, you can beat the **** out of him.

Why isn't this on the list...:cmad:

[YT]2DTjLG3usQo[/YT]

Cause ET wasnt hard. It just sucked. I cant blame it though, it was one guy doing all the programming in a 3 month time period. It's amazing that game even worked.

I felt Sniper Wolf's second confrontation was harder before you figured out the use of Nikita Missles on her. :cwink:

I kind of hoped that Water Temple was on there because for its time it was groundbreaking. But now it really isn't that difficult when looking at it, so I understand why it wasn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"