Multplie browsers

Sundancer

Cynicist
Reaction score
I'm finding Mozilla and IE both have their uses, though I generally use Mozilla.

Now, I use my TV as a secondary monitor, and lately Mozilla keeps opening up on that monitor instead of my PC. I drag the browser back to my PC, close it, open it...opens back on my 2nd monitor (tv). Annoying.

So I'm thinking of just using Chrome for a while. Now, there's no issue having multiple browsers installed on your computer, is there? I mean, they don't interfere with one another generally....right?

Last edited:
I have all 3, only use one :p and no, there doesn't seem to be a problem

I use Firefox and IE [but I only use IE to make sure whatever webwork I do is compatible in the browser]. I've installed Opera at the insistance of ComicChick, and, well, I just couldn't do it--I've tweaked Firefox the exact way I want it, and setting up Opera would just be a pain.

yea firefox is the only browser i use. it has so many useful addons

opera is amazing, i love it. and its customizable as well. i preferred it to firefox (although i get why ppl like it), and way more than i liked Chrome.

I use Firefox 98% of the time. And Google Chrome the rest of the time -- mostly when I need to do something different.. and it loads in 2 seconds, so.

[A];17630778 said:
I use Firefox 98% of the time. And Google Chrome the rest of the time -- mostly when I need to do something different.. and it loads in 2 seconds, so.

:huh: oh i know what you mean :hehe:

[A];17630778 said:

Make sure you clear out the Temp internet files (how do you do that with Chrome?)

Do you have IE installed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"